All reviews entertainment team holiday park minute walk indoor pool next year party dances beach path play park few years spent a week here kids love brilliant location great beach young children family holiday touring caravan quiet at night
Reviewed 13 July 2018 via mobile

A lovely park with a nice atmosphere. Great access to the beautiful beach and near Padstow and Wadebridge. A little disappointed that the WiFi was extra this should be included as it’s 2018. The park could do with a little tic but didn’t distract from the fact it was lovely. I would definitely go again.

Date of stay: July 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 10 July 2018 via mobile

First of all let me say I first came to Harlyn sands in 1994 as a ten year old with parents on a 2 week holiday. I remember one of the first things I saw when coming on site was a notice about dogs. It read “Dogs fouling the site will be shot, Owners fined £10”. That notice has long been taken down and Since then I’ve been back at least 15 times so I feel like I know this place pretty well.

I’m now here with my wife and it’s her third time back. We keep coming back because we love the area, not because we love the site. For its positioning I don’t think it can be beaten. It’s a 10 minute walk to harlyn bay. 2 min drive to Treyarnon or Constantine. 10 mins to Padstow. It’s absolutely ideal.

Sadly we are at a time in our lives when money is not an issue now so this will probably be our last time here. This is a place if your on a budget!!!!

There are much better sites with much better facilities out there and we’ve come to realise over the last few years that this site has pretty much had it for us. The only thing that has changed since ‘94 is the removal of that sign and I suspect the owners would still like it to be up but maybe have been challenged one too many times for their outdated ways.

If your not expecting too much or your on a budget, come here and you’ll have a cracking holiday. Sadly our time here is done. So long old friend!

Date of stay: July 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
3  Thank Carl S
Reviewed 7 July 2018

Been here many times and just returned from 2 wonderful weeks (obviously helped by amazing weather). Many small improvements and some bigger ones too have updated the site and there are many more in the pipeline. Please remember that this place does not neither has it ever claimed to be a 5 star establishment, but if you and your family want a Holiday in a beautiful location, with friendly staff and a fun atmosphere that won't break the bank, then this could be for you. Clean Modern Caravan, Friendly Bar and Staff, Entertainment Manager Wes has some great Ideas and the number of families that I see returning every year shows that this site is improving without losing it's character.

Room tip: Bay and Ocean View Vans offer spectacular outlooks
Date of stay: June 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank 911garyl64
Reviewed 18 June 2018

We stayed in a premium bay 3 caravan and view was spectacular. Caravan clean and tidy on arrival. Close to several stunning beaches/coves and on top of the coastal path so good walks too. We were too busy to visit clubhouse or pool so cannot comment on those. Will be returning as location is ideal.

Room tip: Premium Bay Caravans have best view!
Date of stay: June 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank tharrison47
Reviewed 8 June 2018 via mobile

Caravan poorly equipped, out dated no parking for car by caravan, caravan next door who had brought there’s was so rude went in reported to reception who really did not care, washing machines broken. No mop or dust pan in brush for caravan no table in chairs to sit outside caravan seen better days, staff really did not care left a day early was meant to get a phone call when we got back no call clearly don’t care they have lost a customer won’t be going back poor Park

Date of stay: May 2018