Lowest prices for your stay
USD 34
Booking.comUSD 41
PricelineUSD 34
eDreamsUSD 41
1,685 results
All reviews afternoon tea pho da nang bana hills excellent hotel sea view the rooftop swimming pool special thanks top floor breakfast buffet lady buddha guest relations breakfast was amazing ba na hills the hotel staff star service marble mountain
Selected filters
Reviewed 3 December 2020

It might be hard to pick from among the many hotels along this beautiful beach strip in Da Nang but I wanted to give Monarque Hotel specifically a shout out for their friendly, helpful and professional staff.

We were there right as Vietnam was closing down at the beginning of the pandemic, so it was a difficult time with hard travel choices to be made. We wound up on one of the last flights home after a last-minute booking and the whole ordeal was made so much easier by the great folks at Monarque.

They were ultimately accommodating, flexible and pleasant throughout. All of the workers there really went above and beyond to help out and maintain a kind and understanding demeanor during a hard time.

Room tip: The upper floor beach views really are incredible.
Date of stay: March 2020
2  Thank GabrielV381
HIEN NGUYEN, Sales at Monarque Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 4 December 2020

Dear Mr./Ms. GabrielV381,
Thank you for taking the time posting such a positive review following your stay at Monarque Hotel.
We are pleased to read that you truly enjoyed your stay with us and found the staff very friendly, lovely and helpful. We have passed your kind comments to all the team who were excited to see that you mentioned them. At Monarque Hotel we always aim at creating memorable moments for all our guests.

Thank you so much for recommending us and we look forward to welcome you back at Monarque Hotel.
Grand regards,

Reviewed 29 November 2020 via mobile

The location was excellent, near by the beach, but a little bit far from Airport. We love the pool so much, so beautiful and clean. The room was nice and tidy. All good and help us to have a wonderful Staying. Thanks

Date of stay: November 2020
Trip type: Travelled with family

Dear Mr./Ms. KimMcnee,
Thank you very much for your kind review. We happy to hear that you had enjoyed stay here and everything had met your expectation. Monarque Team is looking forward to welcoming you back.
Warm regards,

Reviewed 30 September 2020

I couldn't speak more highly of Monarque! From the moment we entered, we were greeted with some yummy snacks and drinks as we waited in the ornate lobby. Our room was beautiful and had an amazing view of the beach which was right next to us. The breakfast every morning was superb with a large variety to choose from—I could have stayed and dined there for hours!

What made Monarque one of my favorite places I've stayed at, however, was how the staff went above and beyond after I lost my phone and was feeling pretty discouraged. One of the staff members informed me that someone had found my phone case with my ID and cards and contacted the staff at Monarque to reach me. To help me get my phone case back, one of the staff members from Monarque went with us to the visitor center (even insisting she pay for the taxi on the way there!), communicated and translated everything for us with the staff at the visitor center, and offered to wait there for my phone case to be dropped off as my friends and I grabbed a quick dinner.

Even without this situation unfolding the way it did, our stay was already so wonderful and everyone who worked at Monarque was so sweet to us! I'm truly appreciative of the kindness and support that the staff at Monarque showed me during a tough time and wholeheartedly recommend this hotel to anyone who's looking for a lovely stay. :)

Date of stay: February 2020
Trang Phan, Sales at Monarque Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 1 October 2020

Dear Mr./Ms. tiffshieh,
Thank you so much for your sweet words of Monarque Hotel's staff.
The entire team is delighted to know that you had an enjoyable time with us.
We do hope to have the opportunity to welcome you back to the Monarque Hotel Danang in the future and hope that other visitors will find your review inspiring!
All the best wishes and Warm Regards,

Reviewed 19 July 2020

Nice hotel,next will come,i will stay same hotel,service very very good ,the food nice,when we chick in abd dont need wait at counter,they invite us to another place and wait ,send drink for us,so nice.....thanks for all

Date of stay: July 2020
Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 12 July 2020

Once arrive at Monarque Hotel, I can feel the services from securities, reception until enjoy with the up grade room for me. The room very nice and also nice staff very welcome and friendly. You cam enjoy your weekend her.

Date of stay: July 2020