Valentino's Hotel(Angeles City)
USD 47
USD 40
Agoda.com
Ritz Hotel Angeles(Angeles City)
Free cancellation until 21/07
Book now, pay at stay
USD 34
USD 28
USD 61
USD 101
Hotel Vanna(Angeles City)(Great Value!)
USD 39
USD 31
Valentine Park Hotel(Angeles City)
Marlim Mansions(Angeles City)
  • Restaurant
Prince Hotel(Angeles City)
TripAdvisor
All reviewslive bandliving roomfire dancersduring summercustomer servicecompany outinglotkayakfunamenitiespesosstorecarskitchenvenuestoveobstacles
Reviewed 22 March 2018 via mobile

Recently I have celebrated with my family in this resort that is recommended by my wife. A decent resort with a lot of pool for all different age group. We stay in a 2 bedroom villa that can house 10 person, completed with a living room,tv,refrigerator, 2 toilet and a kitchen with store. There is also night performance on weekend which I think really add on to the characteristics of the resort.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 9 February 2018 via mobile

So I went here with my family that i Haven’t seen to 2 and half years also we are celebrating for my cousin’s 9th Bithday.

They have a good place to park for cars. Very organised as you go in.
We rented Villa for 3,800php. The villa comes with Small Kitchen, 1 Bathroom, fridge, TV, stove, Sink(kitchen) Table and 4 chairs and Aircon. It was just fine for all of us coz mostly we stay out to swim and bond. We also rent table with 8 chairs for 300php

As we walk going to the pool we saw the big PORACAY sign where you can take photo’s and whatever (i attached it below)
They have more than 7 pool. They have this ladder type pool where you can see the view from top. It is good for kids and adult. They have separated pool for toddlers, Child and Adults. They also have 1 big pool but we didnt went there.

The have Zipline, Kayak 200 for 1 hr and 200 deposit (refundable) for total of 400 and The hangin obstacle.

At Night the opened the big circle that full of Lights. It was amazing. Good place for photoshoot

Stayed: January 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank Krizell M
Reviewed 3 January 2018

They have several pools but only few are open for public. some do not have water and/or under renovation. they should have given discounted rate. the accommodation is old and noise outside is annoying from the inside. not sure if they have a curfew for those who use their videoke

Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 15 August 2017 via mobile

There is only one good thing about this resort.... pools were clean. All others ....staff needs a lesson on customer service; every single thing has a price on it even the use of barbecue pit we have to pay 800 bucks for it; we checked in their villas for 2 nites and we still have to pay separate entrace fees for the use of the pools for each day that we are there- and you would think its complimentary to use their facilities; villas has no towels or toiletries provided, no kitchen utensils, bathrooms were delapidated; you have to pay extra for checking in early or out late even if its only for 30 mins; lastly resort is way too far from the main road.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
4  Thank 2017cindym
Reviewed 13 July 2017 via mobile

My family and I spent the day at Poracay Resort and had a great time. The water was cool and several different pool options to suit both adults and children. However I couldn't help but notice the place needed a make-over... and the showers/toilets are in desperate need of repair. What was most concerning was the terribly rough dirt road leading to the resort, they seriously need to upgrade this road.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family