All reviews double tree spices restaurant chef joy cookies rooftop bar torte executive lounge business trip excellent service swimming pool excellent hotel his team comfortable hotel the entire staff f b take care great experience
Reviewed 5 April 2018 via mobile

I have stayed in this hotel recently during my trip to Pune. I had a wonderful experience. The entire staff is very courteous and professional. Thanks to Bebika and the front desk team and room service team for a wonderful welcome and taking care of me.

Good experience overall and worth recommending.

Trip type: Travelled solo
GM_AdityaSMalla, General Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Pune - Chinchwad, responded to this reviewResponded 7 April 2018

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to share a wonderful review on TripAdvisor. We are delighted to know that you experienced a comfortable stay appreciating the hospitality and service by our team of associates. We will certainly share your compliments with the entire team.

Thank you for your recommendation and we look forward to your next visit to DoubleTree by Hilton Pune.

Reviewed 5 April 2018 via mobile

It was my first time of Japanese food. I don't know anything about japanese food. I came to visit my friends, they took me to your MIYUKI restaurant. It was a great experience for me . I experienced all about the food is all help of CHEF NIRMAL , thanks a lot CHEF. He help us for best food of Japanese mostly that sushi even i I don't how to eat sushi but Chef NIRMAL taught us the way of having sushi. He makes us feel homely. He is very friendly so it's easy for us to approach him. I hope I'll visit soon again. And next time I will try naiya item which was recommended by him. Thanks a lot CHEF NIRMAL.

Trip type: Travelled with friends

Dear Guest,

We are very happy to learn that you enjoyed a wonderful dining experience at Miyuki on your last visit.

Thank you for sharing such great feedback about the service and hospitality provided by Chef Nirmal. We are delighted to hear that you relished the dishes presented to you during your meal. Your hearty compliments will certainly be shared with the entire team.

We hope to welcome you back again very soon.

Reviewed 4 April 2018

I'm staying here for more than a week and find the hotel perfect
- pool is at top floor with amazing view and food in the evening
- restaurant is great with a huge range of dishes, full of colors and tastes
- I got excellent advice from Varun at fitness room. He teached me best exercices fitting my body and we recorded them so I can repeat when back home. Great job

Room tip: Select a room above 5-6 floor so you have a nice view on surroundings
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
GM_AdityaSMalla, General Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Pune - Chinchwad, responded to this reviewResponded 5 April 2018

Dear Guest,

Thank you for sharing a wonderful review on TripAdvisor.

We are absolutely thrilled to learn that you enjoyed your stay, appreciating the amenities, the hospitality, the food and the overall experience at the property.Thank you for the lovely compliments, your feedback will surely be relayed to Varun and the rest of our team members.

We look forward to welcoming you back again very soon for another great stay at DoubleTree by Hilton Pune.

Best Regards,

Aditya Shamsher Malla,

Reviewed 2 April 2018

Since this is in Chinchwad, one of the core Industrial Areas of Pune, It is very convenient for me to stay whilst on Business. The service is great, especially in the Executive Lounge where they specially served some nice Vegetarian Starters for me. Ms. Tatumani was very helpful.

Room tip: Try booking the Executive Floor Rooms to get access to the Lounge with lovely view.

Dear Guest,

Thank you for sharing your feedback with us on TripAdvisor. We are delighted to learn that our hospitality, the amenities, the food and the overall experience was up to your expectations.

We take great pride in our unique location that allows us to cater to both business and leisure travellers, and we are glad that you enjoyed your stay with us. Your kind compliments on the service by our team of associates is highly appreciated and will surely be shared with them.

We look forward to your next visit to DoubleTree by Hilton Pune.

Reviewed 30 March 2018

I thank following members for their outstanding excellent contribution during my stay.

>Reception
*Ariz
It was he who first helped me.
I asked him for various things during my stay, but his correspondence was always perfect.
He is the guy who knows the meaning of "service".

>Transport
*Narbir
When I came back from the office, when I was smoking...
He always cheered me with his lovely and humorous response.
Don't drink too much and keep healthy life!

*Markndey
I have favorable impression to his attitude of studying to exchange greetings in multiple languages.
Now, his shining smile has become an indispensable part of my stay.

*Manish
He is not the type to talk much, but I can trust him for his super sincere action.
When seeing him running to arrange a car, I never feel anxious at all.

Date of stay: January 2018
1  Thank Y_Kato_2018
GM_AdityaSMalla, General Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Pune - Chinchwad, responded to this reviewResponded 2 April 2018

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to share a lovely detailed review on TripAdvisor.

We are delighted to learn that we were able to create a wonderful stay experience for you on your last visit. Your hearty compliments with a special mention of each of our team members who made your stay memorable is much appreciated.

At DoubleTree by Hilton Pune we are committed to empowering our team of associates to provide our guests with a more than the experience they are looking for by being thoughtful and warm in their every act.

We truly hope to have the opportunity to host you again at DoubleTree by Hilton in the future.