“Competitively priced, good kit and great service”
Review of Duch Sports

Duch Sports
Ranked #19 of 33 Outdoor Activities in Tignes
More attraction details
Owner description: We Are Quality Sports Shop, Specialized In Freeride. We Sell, Rent And Repair Your Ski And Mountain Equipment.we Are Open Every Day During The Season. Our Wish Is To Provide You Technical Goods And Custom Made Service.
Reviewed 6 April 2018

Hired ski gear for the whole family. Kids were kitted out with Skis, boots and poles. Good help and advice in getting the right comfortable fit boots. One of our party changed boots 3 times before a correct fit was found and skis were changed after day 2 on advice from ski instructor. Service was good, friendly and attentive. Would use again.

Location was very good, right next to Palafour lifts and with the addition of ski lockers we didn't have to trudge all the way back to accommodation with 4 sets of boots, poles and skis.

oliv2100, Gérant at Duch Sports, responded to this reviewResponded 11 April 2018

Thanks a lot for your message. We are happy you enjoyed the equipment and the friendly atmsphere of the shop.

All reviews
"kit"
"equipment"
in 3 reviews

Reviewed 18 March 2018

I pre-booked my skis via Skimium, at a really good rate. I had skied on Dynastar Cham 87's in the past, and requested that a pair of the newer version be put aside for me.

Not only was that done, but the shop owner- Olivier- also recommended i try a different set (Blizzard Brahma's this time) as he though they would suit me better... He was right , they did, but not only that, Olivier texted me checking that i was happy AND held the Dynastars in case i wasn't,

This was a truly personal and thoughtful service, which i cannot see could be any better.

My son also hired equipment here... included in the text was also a check to see that he was happy with his set too.

Thank you Olivier Duch, great service!!!

Reviewed 24 December 2017

A very friendly and efficient ski hire place. The shop is easy to find near the Palafour chair. We paid the balance on our booking then collected our skis. We ordered freeride and were very happy with the quality and condition of the equipment. Within ten minutes we were on the slopes and it was an easy return as well. Highly recommended.

Reviewed 19 December 2016 via mobile

Great Service, knowledgable staff. Great range of kit. Try before you buy options. Located at the foot the pistes in Le Lac