Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
Roving33505548795

It was really really great. Give Melem and Marvin a raise.

5.0 of 5 bubblesReviewed 10 Feb 2024
Melem and Marvin are absolute rockstars at Club Med, where they run the teen entertainment scene. Their energy levels are off the charts, and they're like magnets for fun and creativity. Melem and Marvin were great, give them a raise, they deserve it.
2.2 km from Club Med Grand Massif Samoens Morillon
    AU$179
1.9 km from Club Med Grand Massif Samoens Morillon
4.6 km from Club Med Grand Massif Samoens Morillon
Free parking
studio avec grand lit très confortable
3.5 km from Club Med Grand Massif Samoens Morillon
View more hotels in Samoens
3,009 results
All reviews grand massif ski instructor skyline restaurant ski room chef de village buffet restaurant evening entertainment oysters ski school skyline lounge reception team beautiful resort late breakfast deluxe room skiing resort ski shop the entire week
Selected filters
Reviewed 11 February 2024

Melen and Marvin were two of the most gracious hosts I've ever encountered. From the moment I arrived, they welcomed me with open arms and made me feel right at home. Their warmth and hospitality knew no bounds, as they went out of their way to ensure my comfort and enjoyment throughout my stay.

Melen, with her infectious laughter and vibrant personality, was always ready with a delicious meal or a helpful tip about the local area. Her passion for cooking shone through in every dish she prepared, leaving me eager to taste more of her culinary creations.

Marvin, on the other hand, was the epitome of kindness and generosity. Whether it was offering to drive me to nearby attractions or engaging me in captivating conversations about his travels, he made sure I experienced the best of what their city had to offer.

Together, Melen and Marvin created a haven of warmth and friendship that I will always cherish. Their genuine care and thoughtfulness left a lasting impression on me, and I am grateful to have crossed paths with such wonderful souls. As I bid farewell to Melen and Marvin, I carry with me not only memories of their hospitality but also a renewed appreciation for the beauty of human connection.

Reviewed 4 February 2024

The most amazing stay at this hotel. There really isn't anything that I could fault with it.
Delicious food, Lovely comfortable rooms, Great facilities, Amazing childcare facilities. Great ski in/out set up. Everything was seamless! Our 3 year old had the BEST time!!!
We loved it and will most definitely be back!

Room tip: Floor J was perfect for us as it was close to everything but still quiet.
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 4 February 2024

Overall very good experience at club med grand massif, it was amazing for the kids very inclusive for family and plenty of entertainment in the evenings. very good service and want to say thank you to the chef BENOIT and MAXIME the assistant manager of the skyline

Reviewed 2 February 2024

I loved it here. I am pregnant so I cannot enjoy skiing on the slope this time, but I found Sandra with her amazing gym classes to take care of me! …And help me burning all the calories from the amazing restaurant :). Go join her classes, very recommended!

Reviewed 31 January 2024

had a great vacation. the club is very beautiful and the food is amazing. fitness instructor sandra was also amazing and we waited everyday for her classes afternoon after ski. the zumba and yoga sportive, and the streches were perfect. loved it

Room tip: had a great vacation. the club is very beautiful and the food is amazing. fitness instructor sandra was also amazing and we waited everyday
  • Trip type: Travelled with family