Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
k k

melen and marvin

5.0 of 5 bubblesReviewed 10 Feb 2024
Melen and Marvin were two of the most gracious hosts I've ever encountered. From the moment I arrived, they welcomed me with open arms and made me feel right at home. Their warmth and hospitality knew no bounds, as they went out of their way to ensure my comfort and enjoyment throughout my stay.

Melen, with her infectious laughter and vibrant personality, was always ready with a delicious meal or a helpful tip about the local area. Her passion for cooking shone through in every dish she prepared, leaving me eager to taste more of her culinary creations.

Marvin, on the other hand, was the epitome of kindness and generosity. Whether it was offering to drive me to nearby attractions or engaging me in captivating conversations about his travels, he made sure I experienced the best of what their city had to offer.

Together, Melen and Marvin created a haven of warmth and friendship that I will always cherish. Their genuine care and thoughtfulness left a lasting impression on me, and I am grateful to have crossed paths with such wonderful souls. As I bid farewell to Melen and Marvin, I carry with me not only memories of their hospitality but also a renewed appreciation for the beauty of human connection.
Date of stay: February 2024
1.9 km from Club Med Grand Massif Samoens Morillon
  • eDreams
4.6 km from Club Med Grand Massif Samoens Morillon
Free parking
studio avec grand lit très confortable
3.5 km from Club Med Grand Massif Samoens Morillon
View more hotels in Samoens
3,011 results
All reviews grand massif ski instructor skyline restaurant ski room chef de village buffet restaurant evening entertainment oysters ski school skyline lounge reception team beautiful resort late breakfast deluxe room skiing resort ski shop the entire week
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 February 2024

The most amazing stay at this hotel. There really isn't anything that I could fault with it.
Delicious food, Lovely comfortable rooms, Great facilities, Amazing childcare facilities. Great ski in/out set up. Everything was seamless! Our 3 year old had the BEST time!!!
We loved it and will most definitely be back!

Room tip: Floor J was perfect for us as it was close to everything but still quiet.
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 4 February 2024

Overall very good experience at club med grand massif, it was amazing for the kids very inclusive for family and plenty of entertainment in the evenings. very good service and want to say thank you to the chef BENOIT and MAXIME the assistant manager of the skyline

Date of stay: February 2024
Reviewed 2 February 2024

I loved it here. I am pregnant so I cannot enjoy skiing on the slope this time, but I found Sandra with her amazing gym classes to take care of me! …And help me burning all the calories from the amazing restaurant :). Go join her classes, very recommended!

Reviewed 31 January 2024

had a great vacation. the club is very beautiful and the food is amazing. fitness instructor sandra was also amazing and we waited everyday for her classes afternoon after ski. the zumba and yoga sportive, and the streches were perfect. loved it

Room tip: had a great vacation. the club is very beautiful and the food is amazing. fitness instructor sandra was also amazing and we waited everyday
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 29 January 2024

Just returned from a phenomenal week in CM Grand Massif. It was a perfect mix of lovely accomodations, inviting GO team, plentiful and delicious food choices, and overall ease of ski in ski out.
We traveled through Geneva, which made a quick transport for arrival. My ski class included 7 nationalities and exemplifies the reason we choose to Club Med. It was a brilliant week, we came home tired, but joyful. Special thanks to the GO team, who see to anticipating the needs of the guests, Bravo!

Room tip: Book the Skyline early in your stay for a wonderful fondue dinner!
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple