See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 9 September 2018

Ibis is perhaps the best low cost chain hotel in Europe, and this one is great. Helpful staff, spanking clean bright and comfortable room, private parking, elevator and lovely poolside dining, We had a great lunch with an amazing vegetarian burger. The hotel is in a commercial area but only a few minutes drive to La Ciotat waterfront and a 12 minute drive to the Cassis city center.

• Stayed: September 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 9 August 2018 via mobile

Me and my boyfriend spend 1 night at Ibis La Ciotat. The bedroom was good. Yesterday morning we payed €10,50 each for the breakfast. It was 10 at morning and the recepcionist said that we could have the breakfast.
But for my surprise even seen me picking up my breakfast, the customer took off as faster as I could.
So I think, wouldn’t be more dignous tell us that the breakfast was finished?

Stayed: August 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 11 June 2018

Excellent service from the friendly staff. The compact room was modern and well maintained. The selection for breakfast was limited (so if you are looking for a full English you will be disappointed) but I enjoyed the fresh crusty bread and cheese, fresh juice and coffee. Guests were offered a piece of fruit to take with when leaving the dining area, which I thought was a nice gesture. For dinner, the restaurant had a good selection of well prepared grilled meat, burgers and fish. Some of the rooms had a pleasant view, although the view from my first floor window was limited. Was disappointed that the weather did not allow me to use small outdoor pool.
It is located in an industrial area, which is perfect if you need to be near to your office, but if you are coming for a vacation, you would probably be better finding a hotel neared the La Ciotat port or city center.

Room Tip: Some rooms have a limited view. I recommend asking about this when booking.
  • Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business
1  Thank Moshe F
Reviewed 29 March 2018

This is the best Ibis I have stayed in, and I've stayed in many. Everything you need for a business stay, and the rooms are a little larger and more comfortable than other Ibis. Although the restaurant has a limited menu, the quality of the food was very good. All this adds up to a good hotel. What makes this a 5* review is the staff. Everyone is so friendly and helpful, and clearly happy to be serving you. I have no reservations about recommending the Ibis La Ciotat.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 7 January 2018

On a business trip, I had not planned to stay there, but tired after a long drive I needed a rest, and that was the right place, pleasant rooms, clean and perfect bed
Good internet connexion free of charge, safe parking, Restaurant is ok,
Good breakfast
and good value for money
Staff very nice, from reception to breakfast lady, all of them had a very good friendly attitude, now this being said, it is just an IBIS, but a very good one

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled on business