“Absolutely fantastic”
other travellers have booked this property
The garden is planted with seasonal flowers and shrubs with a herb garden outside the kitchen door.
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
Prepare your French delicacies in good company
Fully fitted with all appliances and equipment
The kitchen is FULLY equipped - you will want for nothing....
Fabulous comfy living room with Satellite TV, surround sound, free internet.
Oudles of hot water for a vigorous shower....
Beautiful double room dressed in Toile de Joie, the comfortable bed is Louis XV Corbeille style
Master bedroom in Baroque black velvet and champagne, memory foam matress, Satt TV and DVD player
Fabulous under-cover BBQ and party area
with BBQ, food prep counter/bar, seating and lit with fairy lights
and fryer, electric wok ....... fun fun fun
Garden bordered by shrubs, totally fenced.  Under-cover bbq and party area....
The stunning Mont Saint Michel
The stunning Mont Saint Michel
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Joanne L
“Absolutely fantastic”
Reviewed 26 August 2014 for a stay in August 2014
person found this review helpful

We stayed here for a week in August ( myself, my husband and our 12 year old son )
The cottage was above and beyond our expectations.
The cottage is situated near mont Saint michel and is in easy reach of the normandy landings sites etc and is in an ideal place for exploring the area.
The cottage itself is beautiful and has been renovated to a very high standard with a beautiful garden with a fantastic outdoor space.
I found the cottage to be spotlessly clean ( I have a high standard )
The cottage was very comfortable with clean bedding and even fresh towels for your arrival.
Everywhere was clean and the cottage is very well equipped with everything you need (you literally just need to bring your clothes)
Alison was very helpful and answered any questions we had before our stay
promptly.
Alison was always on the end of the phone or email should you need to contact her during your stay (however we didn't need to as everything was perfect! )
I must also add the Wifi was a godsend with a 12 year old boy!!
We had a fantastic stay here and will definitely be returning in the near future.
The cottage is in a peaceful tranquill place but also close to all local amenities so you have the best of both worlds.
I would highly recommend this cottage you will not be disappointed.

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
2 Sep 2014
Hello everybody,

I wish there was a way to review guests too :) You were so lovely. I couldn't believe that the day before you had to leave 'Al' mowed the lawn! That certainly was above and beyond the call of duty and I was so grateful :)

Thank you very much for your wonderful review. I look forward to seeing you all again at some point and maybe next time we can all do something together.

Best wishes

mistydog1...
Middlesbrough, United Kingdom
“we have read the book we have seen the film and have listened to the song by Chris Rea " Touche D'amour "”
Reviewed 6 August 2014 for a stay in July 2014

But I never thought I'd find this Touché D'amour !! it's amazing , Alisons holiday gite is everything you need for a memorable holiday in Brittany.
The rooms are all spacious and with tasteful décor, their is nothing you need to bring apart from yourselves. The garden is beautiful and amazing and it has table, chairs and barbeque area.
It is situated in the French countryside , yet within minutes of all the amenities also only 20mins away from Mont St Michel and the gorgeous beaches and coastline of St Malo bay . but don't take our word for it come and see, visit it and be sure of a warm welcome off Alison

Liked best: all of it
Liked least: coming home
Travelling group: Other
Your age range 65+
Families with young children People with pets
13 Aug 2014
Hello everyone

Thank you so much for such a lovely review.

It was a great pleasure for me to meet you all and I so thoroughly enjoyed having you as my guests. Thank you for looking after the cottage so beautifully including watering the plants and dead-heading!

I hope that one day our paths will cross again.

Best wishes

Kara R
“Idyllic cottage”
Reviewed 1 July 2014 for a stay in June 2014
person found this review helpful

Quaint, spacious cottage, fully refurbished with beautiful decor and modern conveniences, and a lovely garden with BBQ (and herbs you can use for cooking!) Our family of 2 adults and 2 kids (7 & 9) stayed very comfortably for several days - it was relaxing and had everything we could want. Close to supermarket, and several small villages. Within 90 minutes of many great sites and destinations, but removed from the hustle and bustle.
The host is warm and available and super helpful, but gave us lots of space and privacy.
It was better than we had hoped for - and we had high expectations.

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: The beautiful garden and outdoor eating, but really, it was all wonderful.
Liked least: Not super close to coastline, little roads are tricky. GPS very helpful.
Travelling group: Young Children
Families with young children People with pets
Hi everybody

It was my pleasure to meet you as my guests, you have a wonderful family and I consider myself lucky that you stayed at La Touche D'Amour.

Thank you for being marvelous.

Cordialement

H S
“Peaceful break”
Reviewed 11 May 2014 for a stay in April 2014
person found this review helpful

We stayed at "la touche d’amour’" for 2 days on our way through France. The rooms were nicely presented with all you could need. A very pleasant outside space which we enjoyed a BBQ late in to the evening. Close to local shops but located in a typical French village.

We felt very welcome by our host on arrival and she pointed us to many of the attractions which are found in Brittany.

Liked best: The outside space
Liked least: Leaving
Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Families with young children
Hello all

It was my pleasure that you were my guests and thank you very much for the wonderful review.

Hope to see you all again soon.

Alison C
Swindon, United Kingdom
“This property is exactly as its stated and offers a warm welcome to all”
Reviewed 7 May 2014 for a stay in May 2014
person found this review helpful

Stayed for a long weekend the last weekend in April. The house is perfectly located for all amenities .Close to the sea and countryside a visit to Mont son Michel is a must. The welcome received was very warm and you were made to feel at home from the minute u arrive. The house has been lovingly renovated to a high standard . Would comfortably sleep 4 adults and 2 children.
Went karting on an outdoor track close by fab experience and would recommend.
I am sure we will return to this part of France again and if I do I would definitely book the house.

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: The house is very twee and has warm character
Liked least: Just wished the sun had shined a bit more for us
Travelling group: Friends
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Families with young children
21 Jul 2014
It was my pleasure to welcome you and help you along with activities. It gives me a real sense of pride to be able to organise outings for my guests, I realise that it can be more difficult to do so ones self in a foreign language but I am always there to help.

Thank you for being superb guests.

Cordialement

Alison
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing