All reviews bar area staff are very friendly and helpful metro station underground parking la piscine stayed for one night university lille midway corridor euro
Reviewed 11 September 2018

We were very happy with our stay here. The staff were very.pleasant and helpful. The buffet breakfast was very good and the room was very comfortable. The hotel has been recently refurbished. The parking was easy to operate and reasonably priced. Unfortunately, there was an incident in our floor at 5.30am with someone hammering on a door, shouting and crying. The hotel staff dealt with this immediately, we thought that someone's life was in danger.

Date of stay: September 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Accorhotels.com
Reviewed 17 July 2018 via mobile

First time on Roubaix
Good hotel for business trips
Good staff and service
They have Air Conditionned in rooms
The restaurant is good, offers Flam's quite tasty
Rooms are tidy
They have TV in rooms but no fridges

Date of stay: July 2018
Reviewed 17 May 2018 via mobile

Got there 10 PM, my phone was dead, all hotels in town seemingly full, no room at the Ibis Roubaix. Started thinking I might spend the night in a hallway somewhere...Attendant Romyline would not have it this way. She started looking at rooms booked but not checked in yet, found a name she knew, went to see that person's colleague in the dining area to ask if their colleague might not come that night. Indeed colleague was not going to make it, she called to make sure then Fred up the room for me. Fast thinking, customer dedication like this is rare. Ibis you are lucky to have this star employee!

Date of stay: May 2018
Trip type: Travelled on business
ibisroubaix, Hotel Manager at Ibis Lille Roubaix Centre Grand-Place Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 4 June 2018

Dear ZOOPING,

What a wonderful review!

I am very touched as well by your kind words regarding Romy-Line; the satisfaction and well-being of our hotel guests is our priority and it is so rewarding for all of us to read what you’ve experienced.
It was a pleasure to welcome you at Ibis Lille Roubaix Centre and we are all looking forward to welcoming you back again!

Warm Regards,

Camille Ruckebusch
Hotel Manager

Reviewed 28 April 2018

This modern hotel is midway between Roubaix Grand Place and Roubaix Euro metro stations. Therefore it is nearby a tourist /train information point and the rebuilt historic centre with old industrial buildings nearby. It is also near the modern media technic. This has computers and a library for the public to use. Situated opposite the post office.and University 2 it is also good for students and visiting lecturers. There is underground parking

Date of stay: April 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with Accorhotels.com
Reviewed 2 December 2017 via mobile

I've stayed at this hotel for 10 days due to work. It' located nearby both metro station and tram stop of Euroteleport which is really convenient, just 2 minutes walking distance and you get to public transportations, big shopping centre and an outlet.
I stayed in a twin room for single occupied. Room is quite big but as all ibis, bed is not that comfortable. Staff are very friendly and helpful, when I felt it was a bit cold to me during first night, I told receptionist and asked if they were able to do some help, they told me they would provide a heater to me.
Disadvantage of this hotel is it's awful soundproof, I could easily hear people talking from other rooms and corridor. If you need a completely quiet condition to fall asleep, I'd recommend you to find another hotel. Otherwise everything is fine.

Date of stay: November 2017