The hotel is a typical Holiday inn the rooms were nice, clean typical European size rhombus they did have charging stations for your devices. The lobby was nice and they had an exercise room to do your workouts. The location was on the outskirts of the town along the rail corridor. We were on that side of the hotel but never heard a thing unless we opened the window. The breakfast was a typical European continental breakfast cereals, breads cheeses, croissants hard boil eggs, etc. Worth money.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- 98 large rooms, Free Wifi, recently renovated lounge bar (February 2012), Airconditioning, Continental buffet breakfast, meeting rooms, public car park with direct access to reception desk, and a friendly and helpful staff. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with IHG, Evoline ltd, Booking.com, Hooroo Pty Ltd, Wotif.com, lastminute.com.au, HotelQuickly, TripOnline SA, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Holiday Inn Express Arras reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Express Arras Hotel Arras
- Arras Holiday Inn Express
- Holiday Inn Arras