USD 116
USD 135
USD 132
Orbitz.com
Savings alert! 21% below average rates

The price you found is 21% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 168/night.

Gil de France(Cap-d'Agde)
USD 86
USD 74
  • Restaurant
Savings alert! 32% below average rates

The price you found is 32% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 109/night.

Villa Lantana(Cap-d'Agde)
USD 170
  • Pool
USD 322
Priceline
  • Breakfast included
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 18 July 2017 via mobile

As our flight got in late we called the day before. We were given a code for the gate and for the key box. On arrival the code did not work. Instead we called again to be told they had changed it that day. Very frustrating. On getting the key we entered the ground floor "prison cell". The room was poorly lite, very plain and the windows in the bedroom painted over. The view from the front was a large bush. 6 foot high making the outside setting area dark and dingy. Having paid for a pool view we were not happy. The manageress and her staff were sitting by the reception. I complained only to be told "you have a pool view". Arguing this changed to "well it's pool side". Big deal. That's not what I paid for. We asked to be moved only to be told they had no free rooms (which was not true) and more surprising told by the manageress (with a glass of wine in her hand ) "I have had a long day and tired. I'm not doing anything about it tonight". Disgruntled and disgusted we stayed the night before complaining early the next morning. Surprise surprise. They found us a new room. This was on the first floor. Airy. Light. And a decent view. But our first impression stuck.
The biggest issue with this site is the noise. It's lovely and peaceful during the day, but at night, from 8.30pm, the funfair opposite lives up. A constant noise until the close by nightclubs start. These go on until 5.30am every day. The constant thump thump thump makes it difficult to sleep. Not residence fault but it's worth thinking about if you are planning on a good nights sleep.
On checking out you are asked to give a time. I informed them we would go at 10am. The advertised time. Only to be told "we can do 8.20". I again said "no. 10am"only to be told they are very busy and need to clean before the new people arrived. Sorry. It's not my problem and we paid extra for the cleaning.
I'm afraid customer service lets this place down.

It's a shame as the site is actually lovely and peaceful during the day. It's close to the beech and nearby marina with its shops and restaurants, and central for exploring this part of southern France.

However, for the reasons stated above I would not recommend this residence to anyone.

Oh yes. And lastly. These the rats around the pool area!!!!!

Sent from my iPhone

Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 9 July 2017 via mobile

This place was great, apartments were well equipped and modern. Disagree with the previous reviews saying it was really loud at night, I didn't hear a thing once! The staff were very friendly and accommodating and sorted out a late check in for us no problem! In regards to the area there is so much to do and I will definitely return!

Stayed: July 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 2 July 2017 via mobile

This place is a run of the mill, mid-market apt resort. No restaurant, a counter/café bar at reception which is only manned working hours day time. Ok..clean enough, friendly staff...
Major problem, for something like this in 2017, is the extremely poor Wifi... Uplink was averaging 4.2-6.1 kb/s!.... Sometimes clocked at 1.1 mb/s or less. Flashbacks to what feels like 1996... Sending a 120 Mb file takes 10 sec max back home with 100 mb/s fiber snd wifi link but says 42 hours here.... 42hours!! Of course it breaks down after 25 min.
Tried to buy a broadband wifi sim as i do in many countries... But this doesn't seem to exist in France.... Local mobile provider store SFR says " yeah we heard of it... But we're out-check at the "tabac" convenience stores...but these stores only sell phone plans and have no clue of anything else..." I kind of knew that France was no tech hub but this is ridiculous!... I guess it ranks somewhere close to N. Korea...
Wifi might might seem like a minor irritant but actually it's a bit like not having running water these days... You might need to check your mails, book flights, hotels...online checkins, ... Not even talking of trying to stream music or netflix...

I guess that the country could be nice as a tourist spot ( if you like to be offline) to try to find something positive to say, but in terms of being a player in the modern world.. They're toast!

Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 3 August 2016

I completely agree with the previous review that said "heaven by day and hell by night". It is what hell may look like when the night starts - and believe me it is NOT good. You just go absolutely crazy for not being able to sleep. I am in the middle of my week and we consider cutting the week short and losing the money.

MOST of the people here are young chaps without kids - if you are one of them and you love techno till 4am - you will like it. Otherwise AVOID - yes, during the day it is a very nice place, but if your walls tremble with techno till morning - you will NOT enjoy the day.

For note, Lunapark is a piece of cake - I thought it was noisy until when at 11pm techno disco kicked in. You then wish Lunapark was open the whole night and your only problem.

I have to say my week with the family is wasted.
If I was 20 years younger and partied whole night sleeping whole day - then I would likely be very happy.

• Stayed: August 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 17 July 2016 via mobile

We booked this hotel through Internet; last minute booking and not time to check any reviews; big mistake. I have many reasons for not coming back but here are the main: beds are quite uncomfortable with hard mattresses; at night it is extremely noisy as Luna park ( entertainment park) is just in front; swimming pool very small; so it can get crowded; beach area is quite nice and about 10 min walking distance; rooms have all the equipment but quite small and some with views at the parking and the Luna park like ours :-(

Search other options when possible specially is you need to relax

Stayed: July 2016, travelled with family