See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 13 July 2016 via mobile

This is an excellent choice if you want great value for money in an excellent location.
The hotel comprises of studio flats which are well stocked with all the utensils required for a self catering break. The hotel do offer breakfast at extra cost should you so wish. But there are plenty of shops withing walking distance with fresh produce on sale and an excellent little bakery at the top of the street.
The bed is a sofa bed and I found it quite comfortable but not as good as a normal bed
The hotel has a small gymnasium with free weights a rowing maching a running machine also a sauna
Outside is a swimming pool with plenty of space around to sunbathe on the numerous loungers. This area is enclosed and very secure
The location is just off the harbour close enough to walk to all the bars and restaurants on the quay side but far enough away as not to be disturbed by noise from late night revellers
I would have no hessitation in returning here or recommending it to anyone

Date of stay: June 2016
Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 3 September 2015

Very central location.
Was slightly shocked to find no bed in our room but a sofa and a camp bed, this is clearly the same for all rooms and reading the reviews on this hotel didn't reveal this in any way! Camp bed gave us both bad backs.
Rooms are otherwise clean however tatty.
You don't get given any towels so these are charged extra at €8.
You pay extra for the gym but don't know costs.
There is a hair dryer in the bathroom but I was glad I took my own.
Mainly French guests, receptionist spoke enough English and was very pleasant.
The pool area is fine and pool even bigger than we expected and we were glad of our fridge and that we could bring our own food and drink around the pool.
It is a great location if you want to visit the town however it doesn't paint a very good picture of South of France...you can log into wifi in reception, no where else in the hotel.

Date of stay: August 2015
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank SJABENO
Reviewed 13 August 2015 via mobile

We arrived in the middle of April having booked 2 nights through easytobook. The photos and description looked good and we booked a family room and asked for a cot for our 7 month baby. We arrived but no way in and no reception also no answer on the phone finally we got in to find our room keys left in a box. The lift nearly collapsed on the way up. On opening the door we were hit with a stench of filth and gone off food. The place was filthy the furniture all damaged the bed broken no cot in fact it wasn't fit for a pig. We booked into another hotel. I went back next day to be told I have to get my refund through easytobook. Of course I already realised I probably wouldn't be getting anything back. On return to England I contacted easytobook and was told they would deal with it. Finally on 17 July I was told no refund from the hotel and nothing they could do. This hotel needs closing down its disgusting and easytobook do not vet any hotels so in fact they misrepresent and I am taking them to court. Very angry paul

Date of stay: April 2015
Trip type: Travelled with family
2  Thank Paul K
Reviewed 9 July 2015 via mobile

Stayed this time last year and had a fantastic experience. In the centre of it all great location basic clean and relaxing. This year well what can I say filthy dirty and lazy unhelpful staff. Air conditioning was a god send but flooded balcony with brown slushy water. Lift out of order for 3 days. Bed unmade on arrival apt covered in dog hair no towels. Quite contrast to last year's stay.

Date of stay: July 2015
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 9 July 2015 via mobile

Great apartment with lovely pool. 2 mins walk from the harbour, restaurants and bars, 20 mins walk to nearest beach. A small Spar and gorgeous bakery are also just around the corner.
Staff were very helpful and friendly.
Limited cooking facilities but enough to make do. Only downside was the sheer see through curtains, could do with some a little thicker.

Date of stay: July 2015