“Excellent experience! Great Food, Service, and value!”
Review of Mavericks Cantina

Mavericks Cantina
Ranked #1 of 111 Restaurants in Johns Creek
Cuisines: Mexican
Description: Mavericks Cantina is a family owned and operated, So-Cal Mexican Cantina offering fresh cuisine in a casual atmosphere.
Reviewed 6 April 2018

I had lunch there on March 27th with a coworker. I had the Salsa Verde Chicken Soup and he had the Grilled Chicken Taco Special. Let's just start with the service. When we walked in- we were greeted by a warm and friendly host. The owner was going from table to table and running food which is so unusual these days. He stopped by our table to ask how we were doing- and genuinely concerned about our dining experience. The chips and salsa were outstanding- and the food just as great. I would definitely take my family there for dinner as it has all components of a great dining experience. The ambiance is of southern CA with a beachy feel. What's not to love!

Reviewed 5 April 2018

What a great refreshing place to have great innovative food. We love the tacos and the taco salad is so healthy it hurts. Grilled chicken, pickled veggies and great dressing. A real favorite. They also have traditional desserts and cakes and bars to die for!,
I think once you try it you’ll be a fan for life. We have been patrons for years.

Date of visit: April 2018
Reviewed 28 March 2018

Our favorite place for Tuesday night dates (and any other night when we can't wait until the next Tuesday.) Good selection of tacos and the best tasting margaritas around town. Connor is our 'go-to' server.. his service and personality make for a very enjoyable experience. And whatever you do, don't forget to leave room for a slice of home-made cake... a great finish to a great meal.

Reviewed 24 March 2018

I took my family there the other night for dinner and our waiter Pierce was beyond amazing. Pierce made sure we were aware of the specials and offered us great recommendations on what to order. My kids loved the chicken soup and I ordered my favorite grilled chicken salad. Mavericks is very family oriented and the food is great!

Reviewed 22 March 2018 via mobile

This is my favorite restaurant in the north metro Atlanta area. Family owned and very personable every visit....ALWAYS a warm welcome. The food is always the best and the service is even better. Pierce is the best waiter but the entire crew is a pleasure! Mavericks is a class act!