“Great food ”
Review of Kitchen of Atlanta

Kitchen of Atlanta
Ranked #5 of 108 Restaurants in Johns Creek
Reviewed 19 October 2017 via mobile

I would give the food 5 stars, but I don’t care for the restaurant atmosphere. We get food to go. Burgers and chicken sandwich are really great

Reviewed 9 October 2017 via mobile

My wife and I went to KOA this past week for the first time and will be coming back soon. This is a sandwich shop, so the decor is simple, but colorful. The facility is super clean, including the bathrooms, and this tells me that the owner and staff care about their business. The burgers are huge, flavorful, cooked to way we asked, and presented on a delicious roll. The price is very reasonable. So, good food, good price, clean restaurant, and people who care...what more could you want?

Reviewed 24 August 2017

Mediocre at best. Hamburger ordered medium; served well done. Meat is dry and coarse. There are many other better places to eat a hamburger. Portions are large, however, and the veggies are excellent.

Reviewed 9 August 2017

I really enjoyed going here for lunch.They prepare your food fresh when ordered and the prices are reasonable.

Reviewed 1 August 2017

I went here for lunch at the recommendation of a neighbor. This place is a place you could drive by for years and never even realize that they are either there much a place for food. It's small. But the people are very friendly and the guys behind the counter working a huge grill can put out some really good food at a really fair price. We had heard that their hamburgers were good so we both had a cheeseburger. Surprisingly delicious. Good size meat patty,bun and appropriate condiments. Cooked to our specification. There is not a lot of seating so if you go right at lunchtime you may not be able to find a seat. But they are accustomed to take out and will take care of you. This place is worth trying, especially for lunch. But they do have a menu that included stuff like Chicken Marsala and Chicken Picatta. So we may try that next time for a take out dinner. I believe they are also on Uber Eats. Give it a try.