All reviews free shuttle budget airport hotel five star hotel airport area shower room catching a flight near airport air conditioner aeroville mall hotel entrance shuttle buses shuttle service no frills one night stay hippopotamus bunk ensuite
Reviewed 11 November 2017

Room was more than adequate, desk staff friendly and next door to a partner hotel with bar and restaurant. Only negative (minor) for me was the shuttle from the airport was a bit difficult to find at Terminal 2. Sign indicated it would be on platform one and it was on platform 2 so I missed a one of them. After that and on way back to airport all was smooth.

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 6 November 2017

Arrived early in the morning prior to official check-in time, no early check-in or facility to leave luggage.
Had to wait around for quite a few hours, (missing valuable sightseeing time) on a single day stopover.
Room comfortable, amenities sparse as expected of a budget airport hotel.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 4 October 2017

Stayed here for 4 nights as a base for doing a few things in the Paris area. Rooms are very small and the bathroom/shower is the smallest I have ever been in - difficult to lift your arms to wash your hair etc without hitting the sides. We had a room for 3 people and the third bed is raised so would not be suitable for anyone who could not climb the ladder to get in/out. We kept banging our head on it as we would forget there was a bed above us :o). We seemed to be above some kind of generator/machine room and that was a bit annoying as difficult to fall asleep for the droning sound. The room itself was very clean though as was the bathroom and the water pressure and temperature in the shower was excellent. Room was cleaned and fresh towels each day. Only had breakfast once which is just toast/croissant/small baguette portion with jam, nutella or honey. No cold meats or cheeses etc but a good selection of teas and coffees which was very nice. Beds were comfy. Not the Ritz but you get what you pay for. If you just want somewhere to lay your head at night and get a quick shower each day and not spend too much time in the room, this is perfect for the money. I would stay here again if I was doing something similar but not if I was spending a bit more time in the room as it was just too small and claustrophobic for 3 people.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with premiereclasse.com - Louvre Hotels Group
Reviewed 2 October 2017 via mobile

How can I give no stars??
(Pre paid and didn't even get a room!)

My husband and I tried to stay here for one night while transferring through Paris.
After arriving at Paris airport at 11:30pm and getting to this hotel at 12:30, we (along with 5 other people) were told that the hotel was oversold and that there was no room for us.
This is despite the fact that we had fully pre paid on booking.com and my husband had called 8 hours earlier to check the shuttle bus and confirm our booking.

There was only one staff member on duty and he seemed very confused at what he needed to do (no duty manager on duty despite French law stating there needs to be).
The staff member finally arranged another hotel (ibis styles - can recommend a lot more) and organised a taxi BUT apparently he couldn't use any old taxi to get the 7 stranded guests to the other hotel he had to use his own which took 2 hours to show up!! (Yes we all could have gotten our own taxi but none of we're inclined to pay for a taxi when we weren't even 100% sure that the hotel at the other end would except us).

Once we were at ibis styles it was smooth sailing.

So in short:
-arrive airport 11:30pm
-arrive hotel 12:30/1am
-no room, wait for taxi
-3am taxi shows up
-3:30am finally check in ibis styles and get to bed.

If you want to stay at a competent hotel that won't overbook their hotel, will have the bed that you paid for and has competent staff on then DO NOT stay here!!!

Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 26 September 2017

I stayed here one night prior to returning to the US in March 2017. It was what you expect for a budget hotel close to the airport. It was noisy and did not have a hair dryer in the room. They staff was not friendly. I did use shuttle to airport and they do charge you at the hotel for this.

• Stayed: March 2017, travelled solo