USD 92
USD 66
HotelsClick
Le Jardin Secret(Noisy-le-Grand)
TripAdvisor
B&B Hotel Noisy le Grand(Noisy-le-Grand)
TripAdvisor
  • Free Internet
GreenHill(Noisy-le-Grand)
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 21 March 2018 via mobile

We stayed at this hotel for 4 nights and had the most disappointing stay. Do not be deceived by the photos online; this is a tired and basic hotel with bar and serving staff who need to learn the art of good customer service. I did not feel welcomed and missed my home town badly. I don’t think the language barrier was an issue, it was simply bad manners from many of the staff. A very cold demeanour and total disinterest in providing good customer service. The staff with the exception of the reception staff were all extremely ignorant. Bar staff left me standing at the bar waiting service for over 20 minutes whilst they kept passing through and failed to acknowledge my presence at all. I felt invisible. This is not acceptable. I eventually had to knock all the bar menus down to get their attention ( childish I know but I was very frustrated by this point). The room was basic, small and there is no room service available. The room smelled of smoke, the bath had a chip or three in it. The room was too hot and the smart tv did not connect to the hotel WiFi . Only two towels were provided. The toilet paper was rough. The only saving grace is that the hotel was a 5 min walk from the metro and a decent shopping centre with a Sephora in it. It is only 20 minutes on the metro to Disney. As I also said, the reception staff were very helpful and I am grateful for that but wish the other staff had been as helpful. The location is not ideal as there is not much to experience nearby. I’d spend a bit more in future for better customer service, location and a nicer room. I won’t return to Paris. If you are going to Disney- save up and go to Florida - you won’t regret it.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank Jacqui M
Reviewed 25 January 2018

Vero bad service. Eccetto for the kind male receptionist the dame who gave me the room after i paid a very high rate on last minute booking at the hotel gave me the worst room, milioni problems rooms not clean at all

• Stayed: January 2018, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with Accorhotels.com
guest_relation1536, Responsable relations clients at Ibis Paris Marne La Vallee Noisy, responded to this reviewResponded 7 February 2018

Dear "camgreat"
Thank you for taking the time to write to us following your stay at Ibis Marne la Vallée Noisy le Grand. We are sorry that service and delivery have not lived up to your expectations, and we ask you to accept our most sincere apologies.
We hope we will have the chance to welcome you again in order to give you all our special attentions.
Guest Relations
Camille

Reviewed 20 December 2017 via mobile

We have stayed in a ibis budget before and that was ok so. We though we try the top ibis hotels out of the three tiers they own. Our first impression was trying to get the car park the car park was glass everywhere smelt and was really dirty no good if you have problems walking as the only way up is to use a small spiral staircase no lifts. The hotel reception are looking nice. However when we got into our room there is was no hot drink making facilities no safe no place to properly unpack as room was on the small side. I though i got more in a budget for less. The price should be lower for what you get. The bar area took ages to get a drink as staff were in the restaurant and no one came over Evan tho they seen people waiting. The 24H bar menu where it stated on the menu you could take food up to eat in your room although when it came to order the snack was told Can not order food from the bar. So why have the bar food menu then. Everything else have to pay for pay for parking. Pay for breakfast, pay for faster WiFi if want to watch moves on your devices. As I said I have stayed in budget hotels that offer more. It close to a train station for easy links to Disney or Paris.

Stayed: December 2017, travelled as a couple

Dear "worthy9992"
First of all, let me thank you for taking time to share your review on TripAdvisor. I'm trully sorry to read that you didn't enjoyed our restaurant.
Therefore your feedback is very important to us.
I appreciate your sharing your concerns, and it is my hope that you will give us the opportunity to better serve you in the near future.
Guest Relations
Camille

Reviewed 15 September 2017

It took 30mins to get two pepsis at an empty bar, they wouldn't let us check in early and they didn't greet us when we came down for breakfast.

However the rooms and halls and breakfast room were spotless and the breakfast was varied and lovely.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 6 August 2017

'Not a good location if you want to see Paris. If you ask for an extra towel they'll tell you, "One towel per person - we don't have any more". When I explained I needed another towel because I wanted to wash my hair the clerk threw it to me. No outlets in bathroom.

The room was clean. Breakfast was ok.

I wouldn't stay there again.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled with friends
1  Thank dlynnsch
ibis1545, Directeur Adjoint at Ibis Paris Marne La Vallee Noisy, responded to this reviewResponded 17 August 2017

Dear Guest,
We thank you for having taken the time to write to us following your stay at ibis Marne La Vallee Noisy.
You have a lukewarm memory of your stay and you rightly highlighted certain insufficiencies in the service that was provided to you, and I have been made aware of them. I assure you that we are sorry and we present our sincerest apologies for this unpleasant experience.
I attach considerable importance to correcting our mistakes, in order to improve the quality and you satisfaction.
If you agree to give me your telephone number, I will ring to discuss the matter directly with you and provide you with the most pertinent answers.
We hope that, following our improvements, we may count you among the guests of ibis hotels, despite your unsatisfactory experience.
Once again, we thank you and hope to win back your trust