All reviews nice hotel bus stop paris centre seine river around the corner bus lines minute walk the hustle and bustle recommend this hotel free wifi metro station rooms are clean star hotel sleep
Reviewed 4 June 2018

I stayed in Hotel de la Jatte from May 28th to June 1st 2018 and I had the worst experience in a hotel that I've ever had in my life (and I travel a lot for work). Before I get into the issue that makes me say this I have to say that, regarding the property and general services the hotel is fine, however I will never come back to this place again and nor will recommend it to anybody. -Bondiola2017

On June 29th, after I came back for dinner I found my toothbrush to be full of hair and dirt (some sticky thing that I didn't want to touch was between the tufts) See image I uploaded (it's a nasty pic so I apologize in advance).

It looked like someone decided to clean the bathroom with my brush and left it there to be used. I always keep a plastic cap on my toothbrush so, whoever did this had to take the cap off deliberately , rub it against the dirtiest place in the room, put the cap on and place it gracefully next to the sink. Good thing I spotted all the dirt before I used it.

The Hotel manager was speechless when I showed her the brush the next morning. The only thing she could do was apologize and tell me she was going to find out what happened. Of course, no one from the hotel has contacted me afterwards.

Needless to say I'm never getting back to this hotel and I will never recommend it to anybody. If you read this and still decide to stay here, make sure to lock all your personal hygiene stuff before you leave the room.

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled on business
2  Thank GustavoPadilla
Emmanuelle H, Directeur général at Hotel de la Jatte, responded to this reviewResponded 6 June 2018

Thank you to contact us, further to our conversation were we offered you a new toothbrush which you did not need, we tried to contact you but, we could not do it as your travel agency did not want to give us your contact, and apparently, they did not follow our investigation.
The maid does remember that she cleaned the tap, we are use to do it with a toothbrush, it is much easier.
Of course she did not use yours, but her own, and after checking, it was the one. She just forget it next to your belongings.
I apologize for the inconvenience and the bad memory you kept from us.
Best Regards

Reviewed 2 June 2018

We stayed here after a week in Paris and 4 day tour so it was very nice to have a quieter place, right by the river. The rooms were clean and comfortable. The staff was friendly. Breakfast was good. It is right on a bus line and a fifteen or so minute walk either way to two different metro lines. I would stay again.

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family

Thank you, we are waiting for you return.

Reviewed 21 April 2018

This was a really clean, well thought out hotel. I was there on a work trip. The room was very clean, well decorated and bathroom well stocked. My only gripe is the noise from other room doors closing (at night). I had to sleep with ear plugs - but otherwise no other complaints. The check in and check out was really easy - and the hotel near some very good restaurants.

Room Tip: Higher floors and at the back.
  • Stayed: April 2018, travelled solo
1  Thank Emfortee
Emmanuelle H, Directeur général at Hotel de la Jatte, responded to this reviewResponded 1 June 2018

Thank you, yes there is some times noise from the neighbours. We apologize for that.
We hope to welcome you soon.

Reviewed 4 February 2018 via mobile

It’s a nice hotel in good surroundings and nice friendly staff. Rooms were ok but from Paris standards it was nice. Breakfast variety was ok and can be improved. Staff was very friendly and helped with everything that was requested.

Stayed: February 2018, travelled on business
Emmanuelle H, Directeur général at Hotel de la Jatte, responded to this reviewResponded 13 February 2018

Thank you, we hope to welcome you soon again.

Reviewed 6 October 2017

We had a nice 3-night stay in this hotel. It's located in Neuilly-sur-Seine commune which is not too far from the center. There are several bus lines that connect to the center and the metro station line 1 is about 15 min walk from the hotel. The service was very good for a 3 star hotel. Our room was small but it had a nice view at the river Seine. The rooms are clean and the sleep was good.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Wizz Tours
Emmanuelle H, Directeur général at Hotel de la Jatte, responded to this reviewResponded 22 November 2017

Thank you, we will be pleased to welcome you soon