“Delicious food and wine. Wonderful staff.”
Review of La Pampa

La Pampa
Reserve with
La Pampa is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #3 of 42 Restaurants in Le Chesnay
Price range: USD 17 - USD 40
Cuisines: Argentinian, French
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 17 September 2017

Our first night ever in France, we stayed in Le Chesnay to see the Palace of Versailles the next day. I found a nice review on this restaurant so we decided to try it. Everything was delicious about the meal and the Boudreaux! From my little knowledge of French cuisine from back in the states, I thought I wouldn't like much and leave hungry. I thought the people would be snooty with our lack of ability to speak the language. Not the case. The food here was superb and the staff couldn't be kinder. I wish we could go back soon! Just be sure to make a reservation. We went early without one and they were kind to fit us in on that rainy night. Otherwise, the place would have been full and they do not want to rush anyone....in true French fashion.

1  Thank 10Babs

Reviewed 31 August 2017

A little disappointed because of bad smelt near the flowers
If the dishes are very goods, the desserts are commonplaces and insipids
It's a pity however tables are moved closer because it is Noisy
sorry but I prefer to warm the others
By hoping to help you

Reviewed 12 August 2017 via mobile

We had a great time at La Pampa which is a classy restaurant and bar in a quiet residential district just a mile out of the centre of Versailles. There is a well presented and spacious interior a separate bar and an outside garden with tables. Staff were highly professional, attentive and friendly and added to a tremendous evening. Cocktails and beers were really good and we got off to a merry start. Food was fresh and substantial but they drop marks because the chef has failed to add flavour. The giant double burgers for instance were excellent ground steak in a bun - but nothing else. Really a meal this size needs at least salad, pickle and sauces. Steaks and salads also needed more knowledgable work in the kitchen. Also the St Emilion was not as good as hoped for - rather young and cold. So 3.5 on the food. Good evening had though. Euro 200 plus for 4 Including drinks.

1  Thank Endometrium
Reviewed 13 June 2017 via mobile

I wish this restaurant were in my neighborhood so I could hang out there all the time. The garden is really pretty and the inside of the restaurant looks so very cozy and inviting!

The service was pleasant and the food very tasty. We had the 'os a moelle' and the warm goat cheese as starters and they were quite good. We also had a mojito & a margarita which were surprisingly decent, if overloaded with ice. I had the 'noix d'entrecôte' and my husband had the Pampa Burger & both were very good and perfectly cooked.

Alas, we had no room for dessert. But we will definitely be back!

Reviewed 23 May 2017

A good restaurant to go. i live close to it at Le Chesnay so i can t tell that is nice. Good food, relaxing place...really in a peaceful area.