All reviews metro station la defense living room daily cleaning large shopping family stay commercial area city view hotel is located eiffel tower min walk big mall safe area business trip shopping centre the hotel offers one bedroom apartment
Reviewed 15 September 2017

The property was well located and clean. It was not easy to find it with my GPS but I guess because there is a lot of big buildings in La Défense.
The room was ok and the service too.
The staff was friendly

Review collected in partnership with this hotel
stephane r, Directeur général at Citadines La Defense Paris, responded to this reviewResponded 18 September 2017

Thank you very much for your recent feedback We were delighted to learn that you enjoyed your stay with us and we are happy to have met your expectations in service and quality standards. We hope that the signage in La défense area will be improve soon
thank you again for your support and we look forward to welcoming you back to Citadines La défense in the near future.
stephane Roussiere Manager

Reviewed 14 September 2017

When I entered my room on the first night all I can smell for Chinese food
The bed was rock hard and worn out
The whole room was worn out and requires renovation
With dame to the doors and sides
You can doors crashing all night
And food and dirty towels were seen in the corrdors
This must be a 1 star hotel as it had no bar or restaurant

1  Thank Rick P

Thank you for your feedback.

We read with much concern about the unpleasant experience you encountered during your previous stay with us.

We always encourage our residents to bring their concern to the Duty Manager at the time when the issue arises. The purpose is to ensure that your concerns are addressed promptly with the objective of making your stay with us a pleasant one. We informed the housekeeper of the problems of smell and dirty linen that you mentioned with the objective that this does not happen again.Once again, I would like to apologise for the disappointing stay you had with us. Please be assured that we are always seeking to satisfy the expectations of our residents. For this reason, I hope that we will have another opportunity to improve your stay experience in the near future.
best regards
stephane
Manager

Reviewed 14 September 2017

Windows do not close and let the cold aie pass.

Appartement was very cold ans very noisy.

Moreover breakfast is not very nice. You do not even have fresh water.

I would not advise anyone to stay in that overpriced residence.

1  Thank Matthieu F

Thank you for your feedback.

It is our every intention to provide excellent service and products to our residents. What happened with the window was an isolated incident and we are very sorry that it affected your stay with us.
I would like to assure you that this is not the usual standard we strive for.

best regards
Stephane Residence manager

Reviewed 17 August 2017

The location of the serviced apt. was really convenient with roughly 5 min walk from the Esplanade La defense metro through the skywalk that has a clear direction sign. The room we stayed is a 1-bedroom type where the sofa can turn into 2 sofa beds that suites well for a group traveller like us. The room facilities were just enough with kitchen you can cook simple food on. Also, the view of the room we got was amazing with the eiffel tower and arc de triomphe on sight. The staff were helpful! Recommeded if you would like to stay outside the city yet in a safe area and easily commute to the city by few stops metro.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
stephane r, assistant residence manager at Citadines La Defense Paris, responded to this reviewResponded 22 August 2017

Dear Phing T,
Thank you very much for taking the time to tell us about your recent stay. We are glad to learn that you enjoyed your stay with us and we are happy to have met your expectations in service and quality standards. We look forward to welcoming you again at any one of our serviced residences.

Yours sincerely,
Edith K, assistant residence manager

Reviewed 11 August 2017

Thank you very much for the staff and management and for the investors in this collection . I and my family stayed well in this hotel Unfortunately, I still do not receive my membership number and my discount code for future residences, and I do not know what to do to get the discount code.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
stephane r, assistant residence manager at Citadines La Defense Paris, responded to this reviewResponded 14 August 2017

Dear Mohsen,

Thank you so much for such a good rating and review regarding your stay at Citadines La defense.
We are thrilled to learn that you did enjoy your experience in our residence.
Regarding your membership issue, you can contact me directly at the residence. I will help help you with this matter in order to get your membership number.
We hope to welcome you again soon at Citadines La Defense.

With warmest regards,