1,359 results
All reviews free shuttle trafalgar tour train station eiffel tower stayed here for two nights nice hotel small gym business district hotel is located rooms are clean the room was nice reception staff shopping centre nice view visit paris france
Reviewed 25 July 2018

Well this hotel presented me with a new first after 30 years of travelling, but more of that in a moment.

If you are working at La Defense, its a 10 minute walk from the hotel. The immediate locale of the hotel is pretty bland, and that extends to the place itself. It is solidly in the early 90's. My room was small and functional, but tired. A huge TV, but no USB ports. I think they are doing a much needed refurb.

I didn't eat or drink here.

OK, so I learned a lesson here. Normally I throw a shirt in my case and iron it in the morning using the iron in the wardrobe. I opened the wardrobe this morning.....no iron.

Called room service. You need to go to the second floor. Hhhmmmm. So I went off to the second floor to collect an iron and ironing board. Seemed a bit strange but hey ho. Got there to find 2 fixed irons in a room. You take your stuff to the ironing room. That is a first for me.

So this is a no go for me. Give it a miss.

• Stayed: July 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 19 July 2018 via mobile

Stayed in company tour in this hotel. Fairly bad and non cooperative staff in reception. Horrible breakfast with cold toast and eggs. Fruits in breakfast were rotten. Tea kettle in room was present but refills were scare. Rooms are ok size looking to hotels in Paris. Location is no great as every thing is far. Maintenance of room is good no issues there.

Stayed: February 2018, travelled with friends
Mercure92400, General Manager at Mercure Paris La Defense, responded to this reviewResponded 23 July 2018

Thank you so much for your comment !

We are sorry to read that your stay didnt coresspond to your expectations. We will be happy to dicuss with you about your stay at Mercure Paris La Défense. Would you agree to write us at h1546-sb2@accor.com

Théodore

Reviewed 1 July 2018 via mobile

I stayed at the Mercure for a conference. It was clean and functional. The rooms were spartan, but clean. The bathroom may have been the worst designed I have ever seen. Thank goodness my wife did not make the trip. I am not sure two people could fit in it at the same time. The room had air conditioning but it never got cool. The breakfast was nice, but didn’t change over 4 days. They’re clearly aiming for Americans and British travelers as they had a hot breakfast. The front desk people could not have been nicer. It is a perfectly functional hotel if you have a meeting in the area, but I would not go out of my way to return.

Stayed: July 2018, travelled on business
Mercure92400, General Manager at Mercure Paris La Defense, responded to this reviewResponded 4 July 2018

Thank you so much for your feedback.

We are sorry to read that your bathroom didn't correspond to your expectations.

Do not hesitate to write us at h1546-sb2@accor.com if you want to discuss about your stay..

Have a nice day,

Reviewed 29 June 2018 via mobile

Omg this hotel is lies, they advertise good but reality is bad... the staff no care at all... the breakfast room it’s like canteen for school it’s not like hotel... the room not so good... location nearby carefour n park so you can buy food also there restaurant nearby (this hotel also sell some food if you hungry)...

Stayed: April 2018, travelled with friends

Dear Guest,

We are really sorry to read that your stay didn't meet your expectations.

WOuld you agree to write us at h1546-sb2@accor.com, in order to discuss about your stay at Mercure Paris La Défense?

We wish you a beautiful day.

Reviewed 27 June 2018 via mobile

Don’t stay here if you have another option. And don’t let your company book here. If you do stay don’t accept a room in the 12th floor unless you like a leaking ceiling, no elevator, 70’s decor and a strong smell of mildew. Oh and the only iron is on the 2nd look so you’ll be going back down the stairs if you want to use it. The hotel staff will tell you none of this when you check in. This is supposed to be a business hotel but it doesn’t measure up. Unacceptable.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business
Mercure92400, General Manager at Mercure Paris La Defense, responded to this reviewResponded 5 July 2018

Dear guest,

Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your experience at the Hôtel Mercure Paris La Défense. I am sorry that your experience did not meet your expectations; please allow me to express my sincerest apologies.

Would you agree to contact us at h1546-sb2@accor.com to discuss about your stay?

Have a beautiful day,