See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 24 November 2016

I have stayed here three or four times and I love it. The rooms are simple, but clean. The staff is wonderful, kind, helpful. Breakfast (though not complimentary) is fabulous - so much choice. Fresh orange juice, cheeses, jams, all manner of bread.

• Stayed: October 2016, travelled on business
Reviewed 16 September 2016 via mobile

We only paid 52€ for a twin room. The room had everything we needed: the room clean, new bathroom with very powerful shower, good airco. The hotel was completely quiet (no cars or other guest noices). Staff was friendly, garage nearby. Walking distance to town. The room was not big but for one night you dont need more and it was not small. One negative point: the twin beds were only 80cms which is very small but I think this is everywhere in france

Stayed: September 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 13 September 2016

When arriving at the hotel there were 2 staff standing outside smoking. I waited at reception and had to wait until the 2 staff finished their cigarettes! Not good. After receiving the key card I followed the instructions on how to work it. I couldn't fathom it out. The female receptionist came upstairs and laughed out loud. I told her that she had used the card differently to the instructions on the back. Again she laughed at me. I will never stop at a Brit Hotel again

Room Tip: Ask for a quiet room away from the train noise
  • Stayed: September 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 25 August 2016

This hotel fulfilled our expectations perfectly. We stayed here on our way to the south of France. The staff was very helpfull. We stayed here with a 1-year old child and the staff was very helpfull in putting an extra bed in the room. In short, it was a good, decent hotel.

• Stayed: June 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 21 August 2016

We only stay there 1 night, in a "cozy twin" room. The room was spacious enough, and renovated. What we did not like were the cobwebs hanging from the ceiling and the "not so clean" windows and windowsill (dead insects)
The breakfast itself was good, although not complimentary, but despite the fact that the place seemed quiet, a lot of tables had not been cleared.
Other than that, good location and prices are reasonnable

• Stayed: August 2016, travelled as a couple