“Romantic, elegant apartment in one of the most...”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
Floor plan of the Little Wolf**** apartment in Riquewihr, Alsace
Everything you need in a kitchen is there.
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

German first
Any
Ashley T
Montreal
“Romantic, elegant apartment in one of the most beautiful villages in Alsace.”
Reviewed 14 March 2018 for a stay in December 2017

The apartment we rented is exactly what we dreamed and more for our stay in Riquewihr during the holiday season. Elegant and traditional al the same time, these apartments are perfect for a romantic holiday.

Management Response
31 Mar 2018
Thank you Ashley for staying in our Little Wolf apartment in Riquewihr. We are proud to be part of your discovery of Alsace. Be welcome anytime!
ROOWAN
Dubai, United Arab Emirates
“Winter Wonderland with perfect accommodation”
Reviewed 30 December 2014 for a stay in December 2014

Stayed for 8 days before and over Christmas period. The apartment was fitted with everything you needed and finished to high standard. The Christmas Fair was magical - unfortunately snow arrived on the day we left. Plenty of good restaurants so no need to leave village in evening.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Cosy, traditional surroundings with modern amenities
Liked least: Popularity of village at Xmas meant greatcdifficulty parking
Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Friends getaway Older travelers
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
a1s2d3f42...
Jerusalem, Israel
“Excellent”
Reviewed 17 May 2014 for a stay in December 2013
person found this review helpful

In December I went to France solo for a very short stay in order to get the feel of Christmas and of he Christmas markets. Indeed I did, and I must say that Riquewhir was like a doll's village. I spent 2 nights at the Little Wolf apartment and felt completely safe and comfortable. There was more than I needed and what was very important to me coming from a warm country, was the perfectly regulated heating. Also, I would like to mention Valerie's friendliness. I could feel that she genuinely loves people. Reading the brochure in the apartment, I ate a wonderful dinner in the nearest restaurant recommended..

Finally, I wish to highlight the owner, Jean Paul and his kindness. He planned a photographing tour of Muhlouse especially coordinated with my flight, so as to pick me up at the train station, giving me a free ride of 40 minutes to the door of the apartment, thus sparing me a complicated and expensive ride by bus and taxi after a long flight. This thoughtful gesture reached me right to the heart. I feel privileged to have had this holiday!

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: The owner Jean Pierre and Valerie
Liked least: The old closet with a problematic key that got stuck and which I was in fear of breaking!
Travelling group: Solo
Friends getaway Older travelers
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
dallas texas
Reviewed 3 December 2013 for a stay in September 2013

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
Check-in / front desk Service
Would I recommend this holiday rental to my best friend?
A romantic getaway
Management Response
3 Dec 2013
Thank you for spending a few days with us in Riquewihr.
The Little Wolf is part of an old medieval winery built on the defence wall of the thirteenth century. The property is listed as national heritage and had to be kept as close as possible to its original design.

Just to be as helpful and precise as possible for any guest having difficulties with stairs here is a precise description. There is no elevator in the house but the stair case inside the house was rebuilt according to the newest standards with a riser of 17 centimers height only (0,55 ft) and a tread of 30 centimeters minimum (1 ft). So this flight of stairs should be very easy to climb. The Little Wolf apartment as well as the Fox and Grapes is on the first upper level (21 steps only) when coming from the garden / street and the village. This single flight of steps is all what is to climb or descend when going from the apartment to the village and restaurants.
When coming from the street outside of the ramparts (public parking) there is another flight of stairs to reach the upper part of the street and enter our garden and house. That stairs are on the public / street domain and several centuries old. There are 17 steps with a shorter tread and an irregular riser (12-20 cm). So that one is less comfortable but needs to be used only when arriving / leaving with the car.
Melbourne Australia
Reviewed 14 September 2012 for a stay in September 2012

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
Check-in / front desk Service
Would I recommend this holiday rental to my best friend?
Older travelers
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing