All reviews minute walk taxi bay comfort car beaches
Reviewed 28 September 2017

What a joy! Everything you touch or experience there is of the highest standard. Beautifully decorated and maintained. Seems like they really care for your comfort and satisfaction.
Don’t even get me started on the restaurant…. Decadence!

Room Tip: We loved our second floor "deluxe" with the bay view
  • Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
2  Thank tommygee7
Reviewed 14 August 2017 via mobile

This was a very last minute booking, an expensive one at that, but I'd say it was worth the money. We were booked in somewhere else, but due to issues apparently we no longer had a room there, so we ended up with nowhere to stay. But upon getting the last room in Port-Vecchio, the staff at the hotel made our stay most pleasant.

From the off they took our luggage from the car, parked it, and then we were shown our room with a quick tour. Everything you'd expect from a top end hotel.

The setting was beautiful, the room huge with everything you could need. Massive king size bed, huge bathroom, Nuxe supplies which my gf adored, Bose system etc...

We didn't eat here, but I'm sure the food was amazing. The pool was beautiful and a very nice place to get away from the busy beaches.

All in all it was a great time and will leave a nice memory of Porto-Vecchio for us.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
3  Thank Adam W
Reviewed 19 July 2017

it was a really great stay , from the moment we arrived in the hotel until we left . everything was extraordinary , the room , the view , all the services , the kindness of the people , especially at the counter , food , every detail as for example a nice cold water bottle at the time of leaving .
the location also great for visiting the old town .
it is an hotel were they definitely know that service it is very very important . congratulatios , we will be back for sure . very reccomendable if going to porto vechio

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled as a couple
2  Thank amitarakis2017
Reviewed 9 June 2017

This is one of the best hotels I have ever stayed. I have enjoyed every minute with them. The building is very beautiful and clean. The staff members are very friendly but polite.
At breakfast, I had freshly squeezed orange juice every morning. The waiting staff asked refill immediately when the glass was empty. They were observing all tables very well. The variety of the foods were not too many but enough, and all of them were very good quality.
At lunch, I had delicious and healthy 3 course meal with selection every day. I normally don’t eat such a big meal every lunch, but I really enjoyed every time. Even I had big meal every day, I didn’t put any weight on!
Though I was attending a conference every day, I felt as if I was on holiday. I wish I could come back very soon with my husband.

Room Tip: all ocean view
  • Stayed: May 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 5 May 2017

Hotel is worth its stars. Great room, comfortable bed and excellent kitchen. It can touch the michelin ranking. Just a short distance from old city Porto Vecchio, you will enjoy the comfort of this hotel and the very large swimming pool. We stayed here 4 nights and each evening the menu is different. Staff is very helpful.

• Stayed: September 2016, travelled as a couple