All reviews casino supermarket pool view dish cloth self catering huge balcony minute walk old town living room plenty of sunbeds on arrival block b superb apartment oven gloves pool bar good size these apartments per week
Reviewed 16 March 2016 via mobile

I really love this apartment block, great pool and play park including a table tennis area! Really would recommend! The town where it's situated is full of shops and supermarkets. The kitchen that comes with the apartment is very clean and has enough cooking utensils.

Stayed: July 2015, travelled with family
Reviewed 16 October 2015 via mobile

I have to exclude from the title Mrs. Audrey,
she was really helpful and kind, real exception. Other girls on reception didn't care much about us, I could say they were on the rude side and not willing to be helpful at all.
Talking about negative sides I need to mention mosquitoes as well. I think they should do something about the problem because you can't open the doors or windows even during the day without letting tons of mosquitoes entering the apartment. Unfortunately it was impossible to use big beautiful terrace as well.
Be prepared to bring with you tables for dishwasher if you would like to make your life easier. You won't find anything except the cutlery, dishes and one roll of toilet paper in apartment
Otherwise the apartment village was great, big spacey apartments positioned in walking distance of beautiful old town on top or the hill and marina full of restaurants. For best beaches you will need robust car...

Recommended anyway...

Stayed: August 2015, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 29 September 2015

Firstly, there can be no denying these are amazing apartments in beautifully kept grounds. We had a one bedroom apt with a view out to the mountains as opposed to the pool which cost more and I felt; after being there, would be noisy and lacking in privacy during the day. The staff were pleasant enough and helpful when asked questions. The reason we didn't give the place full marks falls down to key 3 issues (1) All housekeeping is down to the guest, including the purchasing of kitchen and cleaning sundries. No clean sheets were provided either. We stayed for a week so we ended up buying items and leaving them which was a pest. For reference you will need, washing up liquid, toilet roll, bin bags, tea towel, dish cloth and for the hardcore, bleach and floor cleaner! Oddly we had a dishwasher and not a washing machine...? (2) we could not get out of the complex at 6.45am to leave for the airport, the gates wouldn't open and there was no one around to assist us. I had to climb over the fence and key in the code on the other side!!! I'm a 'relatively' fit 40 something and it wasn't a fun experience (3) very poor WiFi, I love BBC news as much as the next bloke but as the only British channel on T.V It would have been nice to watch a streamed film but poor bandwidth prevented this. Apart from these issues( I know its sounds like I'm moaning but this place could have been amazing!) I couldn't really fault the place, great location, big supermarket called Casino directly opposite the entrance and ideally located for the harbour (which is much better than the town in my opinion). Porto Vecchio is lovely but Corsica has so much more to offer, please hire a car and explore and DO NOT miss Bonifacio, its amazing!

• Stayed: September 2015, travelled as a couple
1  Thank GstarLondon
Reviewed 19 September 2015

We stayed here the first week of September 2015. It was perfect, we had the deluxe 2 bed apartment which included all the little extras. Very well looked after in beautiful grounds. Close to local supermarket and walking distance to marina and Porto Vecchio. wrap around balcony.

Room Tip: Go for the poolside rooms.
  • Stayed: September 2015, travelled with family
Reviewed 10 September 2015 via mobile

Simple, clean and very comfy. This apartment style hotel offers a great starting point for anyone looking to travel the island. A super market opposite, the port two minute walk away and the town of porto Vecchio a 10 min walk. It's pool is stunning and great to chill by and a if you have little ones a good size park for them to play in.

Stayed: October 2014, travelled as a couple