“Brunch”

The Wandering Goose
Ranked #2 of 4 Restaurants in Hall
Price range: USD 11 - USD 19
Description: A newly established (2016) Cafe in Hall Village. Beautifully furnished, open for Breakfast and Lunch 8:00am to 4:00pm Open for business at other times by arrangement
Reviewed 28 October 2017 via mobile

Relaxing start to the day in the quaint village of Hall at the Wandering Goose. Sit outside and admire the view across the oval whilst listening to the bird's sing.

Reviewed 15 October 2017

Attended with my two girls and we all enjoyed the experience. Staff very friendly, and courtieous. Food was of a high standard and plenty.

Reviewed 7 October 2017 via mobile

Great range of food and coffee can be found in the Village of Hall.
Sitting in the relaxing surroundings, you feel like you are in a country town less than 10 mins drive from our suburban home.

Reviewed 17 September 2017 via mobile

As I had been with family in Gungahlin this weekend and my friend was coming from Canberra city, with neither of us knowing the cafe scene here too well we picked Hall as our meeting place for a coffee and chose the Wandering Goose cafe because it was just there! Not at all disappointed - warm drinks, delicious cakes (orange poppyseed cake and raspberry coconut slice - shared) and very friendly service - that's all you need for a good place to catch up.

Reviewed 17 September 2017 via mobile

I arranged a lunch for my visitors to Canberra the day before. The manager found a table for my guests even though it was a busy Sunday. The monthly markets were on and it was Fathers Day. Thank you Michelle.
My tip is to book ahead for a Sunday lunch to be sure of getting a table.
The prices are most reasonable. It was certainly affordable.
My main meal was quite good. The chicken was well cooked and came with a delicious salad.
The staff were most obliging. They brought us our meals quite soon after we ordered.
I can recommend The Wandering Goose in Hall.