The weather is beautiful, the food is healthy and delicious. I was here to attend the healing tao training, given by Mantak Chia and others, together with some collegues. Three times a day we have an excellent meal. I very much enjoy the training, especially the chi kung and tao yin training. The training helps advanced healing tao practitioners to understand healing tao in a deeper level and to enjoy basis principles more indepth.
The people are very kind, and dedicated. When you reserve a taxi, be sure you have a plan B. The taxi that was reserved by Tao Garden did not show up, and there were some helpful people that made sure we had a taxi to Tao Garden. About 500 Thais Bath per person for 2 people in 1 normal cab, more if you take a large cab.
Be aware that in this tropical environment, you have tropical visitors in your house... We had a super spider in our bath room (see photo) that lives in a crack in the the wall behind the toilet. Even security could not catch it! W
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Best Destination Spa Resort in Thailand Tao Garden Health Spa & Resort is a truly natural holistic health spa and awarded as an excellence destination spa in Thailand. We provide unique combination of Thai and Chinese massage therapies, Burnout Detox cleansing packages and a wide range of holistic health treatments. Tao Garden Health Spa & Resort offers full services of accommodation, integrative holistic clinic, organic food, salt swimming pool, morning & evening exercise, recreation activities, free Wi-Fi, etc. Guests can enjoy and revitalize body, mind and spirit with good air, good water, good food, good chi, good heart, good intention. Only 30 minutes from downtown, you will find the source of natural Health & Longevity Secrets. ...welcome to Pakua Clinic located at Tao Garden Health Spa & Resort is excellence experience over 16 years in Healing Holistic & Alternative Medicine and the best Destination Spa, organized by Tourism Authority of Thailand. We offer every guest a total lifestyle transformation to achieve wellness and good energy with a full range of healing treatments, the focus of our program is on detoxification, healing, balancing and rejuvenating your mind and body. Our staff of expert health professionals includes Medical Doctor, Naturopathic Doctor, Traditional Chinese Doctor, Nurse, Medical Technologist, Physical Therapist and Medical Consultant. Also during the season we will have Universal Healing Tao Instructor and Visiting Practitioner around the planet to offer you a retreat with their knowledge at the place of healing harmony here at Tao Garden. On arrival you are offered a complimentary Health and Wellness consultation including Physical examination and consultation 15 minutes. This is designed around your goals and objectives, your current state of health and ability to achieve those goals. Your advisor will help you achieve the most out of your stay by devising a personal program of treatments and services. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia APAC, TripOnline SA, Wotif.com, Hotels.com, lastminute.com.au, Agoda, Ctrip TA, Hooroo Pty Ltd, Odigeo, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Tao Garden Health Spa & Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Tao Garden Health Hotel Chiang Mai
- Tao Garden Health Spa And Resort
- Tao Garden Health Spa & Resort Chiang Mai Province/Doi Saket, Thailand