Well to put it in a few words, some thing must have happenned here.... This place is no longer the place it was meant to be. Lack of joy and passion. We had the feeling we were leaving the smiling Thailand for a (very) sad, busy(ness) and dried out world. Harder it came as most of the guests are very arrogant and selfish... I presume some gurus or to be gurus took themselves too serious. A friend of mine had a massage and the therapist fell asleep during the massage!!!! Can u imagine such a event! That is not only hilarious. Actually i wanted to rate it with 3 out of 5 stars, but Masahori Uchi and the people around him were so nice.... Doing taichi with them in the moring was so unbelievable nice... So i give one point more, if i may.
Reception - front desk crew is great!
Very sad is also that the bar closes at 7pm!!!!!!!! Have a try at the cofffee just near the tao garden... They are gorgious, smiling and really have a fantastic coffee!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Best Destination Spa Resort in Thailand Tao Garden Health Spa & Resort is a truly natural holistic health spa and awarded as an excellence destination spa in Thailand. We provide unique combination of Thai and Chinese massage therapies, Burnout Detox cleansing packages and a wide range of holistic health treatments. Tao Garden Health Spa & Resort offers full services of accommodation, integrative holistic clinic, organic food, salt swimming pool, morning & evening exercise, recreation activities, free Wi-Fi, etc. Guests can enjoy and revitalize body, mind and spirit with good air, good water, good food, good chi, good heart, good intention. Only 30 minutes from downtown, you will find the source of natural Health & Longevity Secrets. ...welcome to Pakua Clinic located at Tao Garden Health Spa & Resort is excellence experience over 16 years in Healing Holistic & Alternative Medicine and the best Destination Spa, organized by Tourism Authority of Thailand. We offer every guest a total lifestyle transformation to achieve wellness and good energy with a full range of healing treatments, the focus of our program is on detoxification, healing, balancing and rejuvenating your mind and body. Our staff of expert health professionals includes Medical Doctor, Naturopathic Doctor, Traditional Chinese Doctor, Nurse, Medical Technologist, Physical Therapist and Medical Consultant. Also during the season we will have Universal Healing Tao Instructor and Visiting Practitioner around the planet to offer you a retreat with their knowledge at the place of healing harmony here at Tao Garden. On arrival you are offered a complimentary Health and Wellness consultation including Physical examination and consultation 15 minutes. This is designed around your goals and objectives, your current state of health and ability to achieve those goals. Your advisor will help you achieve the most out of your stay by devising a personal program of treatments and services. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Wotif.com, Expedia APAC, Hotels.com, lastminute.com.au, Hooroo Pty Ltd, Agoda, HotelQuickly and Ctrip TA so you can book your Tao Garden Health Spa & Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Tao Garden Health Hotel Chiang Mai
- Tao Garden Health Spa And Resort
- Tao Garden Health Spa & Resort Chiang Mai Province/Doi Saket, Thailand