“Bad spa experience” 2 of 5 bubbles

Ranked #3 of 5 Hotels in Doi Saket
Moscow, Russia
“Bad spa experience”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 16 January 2016

I arrived for 7-day relax program and got low back pain after the second massage. I do not have any regular problems with my back, so I was somewhat scary about my pain. The hotel manager offered me free appointment at local hospital, which I did not use. I had to stay on painkillers for 3 days.
My room (Simple) was very basic and tired. Many mosquitos in the room because screens have wide gaps with window frames.
Food was OK. Wifi was good.

• Stayed January 2016, travelled solo
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
4 Thank OKmsk
GMTao, General Manager at Tao Garden Health Spa & Resort, responded to this review, 2 February 2016
Dear OKmsk,

I am very sorry to hear that your overall experience with us was not at the level that you had come to expect and our heartfelt apologies once again for the shortfall in our service delivery. I am mostly concerned that the unfortunate issue with your back it's happen after the treatment, anyhow I have explained to you as well as I have the same experience as you got as well but it's better after a few day, also I offered you to consult with the doctor at the international hospital and offer you with Traditional Thai Massage, on next day I met you in at the Clinic and I have asked you how do you feel? you told me that you feel better. I am grateful to hear that.

I have reached out to you directly hoping to have an opportunity to personally discuss your concerns with you and shall look forward to hearing from you.

Anuwat Sawangduan

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (29)
  • Thai first
Moscow, Russia
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 15 November 2015

We came to "Tao Garden" before our fantastic daughter was born and we used all energy of nature of that place to prepare ourselves! We've been all over the world and didn't see so peaceful place like "Tao garden" , that's why we decided to go there for this special moment! It is so important to have everything you need in one place, especially for pregnant couple! Here we can 100% prepare ourselves for the magic moment: unity with nature, Tai Chi classes in the morning, treatment, pool and massage, and of course delicious food in restaurant it helps to go through pregnancy easily! Thank you one more time and all the best for "Tao garden" in the future!

• Stayed November 2015, travelled with family
2 Thank Alexander K
GMTao, General Manager at Tao Garden Health Spa & Resort, responded to this review, 24 November 2015
Dear Alexander K,

Greeting from Tao Garden Health Spa & Resort !!!

It is delightful to read that your experience at our Resort was up to your liking and expectation.

Thank you for your review and for staying with us. It was a pleasure having you visit and I hope we will have the opportunity to welcome you and your family back to Tao Garden Health Spa & Resort again.

May Good Chi blessing you and your family.

Warm regards,

4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 3 October 2015

This was my first visit to tao Garden. I realised that people above 40 years of age need to come to this place once in a year . I was with my friend and his wife for a week and then I asked my wife to join me as I felt she also needed the professional massages and the healthy food. I plan to visit the place once a year.

Room Tip: If possible take a room in empty quarter, as the rooms are wooden ,movement of the people around you...
  • Stayed August 2015, travelled with friends
      Cleanliness
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

GMTao, General Manager at Tao Garden Health Spa & Resort, responded to this review, 5 October 2015
Dear Abdulwahed A,

Thank you for your time to review us on TripAdvisor, I appreciated that you, your wife and your friends were happy and refresh your mind and body during stay with us.

We wish to serve you here every year.

General manager

Tao Garden Health Spa & Resort.
Goldsboro, North Carolina
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 11 September 2015

I recently returned from the Tao Garden, and I have to say one thing: before I even left there, I knew I'd want to be back, again and again! In fact, I am going back in just 4 months, to another retreat in January "The Meeting of the Two Masters", with Mantak Chia and Charles Muir teaching it. Tantra and Tao coming together.

My monthly stay was nothing short of amazing: I got to do a lot of different treatments at the Spa and Pakua Poly Clinic, and some of those were unique and are only offered at this location. The staff is highly trained in the services they offer, are very polite and friendly, leave you feeling pampered and rejuvenated.

The premises are immaculate and clean, lush tropical vegetation everywhere, the surroundings puts you at ease as soon as you get there!

The Kwan Yin Dining Room has a very relaxed atmosphere, its a buffet with vegetarian choices, and some raw foods available: fresh organic local fruits are always different from one day to the next, freshly prepared juices, herbal teas, soup of the day, sprouted brown rice daily, and many more yummie dishes.

THe swimming pool is natural salty water, no chlorine, very clean and beautiful. Right next to it is a Steam Room that's also very cozy and clean.

While in the Tao Garden, I constantly had the feeling of living in another reality, it was almost surreal for the beauty that it has to offer and the wonderful people that work there!

• Stayed August 2015, travelled solo
2 Thank Larrissa A
GMTao, General Manager at Tao Garden Health Spa & Resort, responded to this review, 21 September 2015
Dear Larrissa A,

Greeting from Tao Garden Health Spa & Resort!!!

It was a pleasure having you visit us on August and I was delighted to read, you had a wonderful experience with us.

Thank you for choosing our Resort as the stop of your Thailand trip. We wish to welcome you back again on January.

MAY GOOD CHI BLESS YOU

hki
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 30 August 2015

Lovely food, treatments are great, oldfashion simple rooms, old visitors too, some agrogant people, beautiful garden and farm. Far, should have shuttle taxi or bus to market and to temples. Some good courses. Few strange filosofy issues.

• Stayed December 2014, travelled solo
      Cleanliness
1 Thank Liisa N
Dear Liisa N,

Greeting from Tao Garden Health Spa & Resort!!

We appreciate you taking the time to share your feedback on TripAdvisor. It is wonderful to read that you found our Resort to your satisfaction.

We hope to see you again.

MAY GOOD CHI BLESS YOU.

1.1 km away
Soulmates Retreat
Soulmates Retreat
#3 of 13 in Doi Saket

Been to Tao Garden Health Spa & Resort? Share your experiences!