All reviews close to the airport weekend stay cleaned daily microwave oven within walking distance coffee maker hotel shuttle front desk staff shuttle service upon check every morning gpo guam fi internet renovation housekeeping
Reviewed 10 September 2018 via mobile

I stayed for 2 nights. I got the Deluxe King room, supposed to fit 3 people. It was pretty small for the size. It was clean which I liked. The fridge wasn't as cold and my ice cream melted in the freezer part. Free Breakfast 6am to 8am. There was toast, arrizcaldo, & coffee in the Lobby.

I rented this room for 2 friends and myself. There was only 2 towels. I asked for house slippers and there was none.

I got stuck in the elevator the first day, but they were so fast in helping. Thank you Lord.

I dont mean to be negative, just being honest about my experience. Staff was friendly.

Stayed: September 2018, travelled with friends
Reviewed 7 April 2018

Only stayed one day on a 18hr layover.
Clean hotel and the staff were friendly
Hotel very outdated but it was clean and the staff were friendly and very close to the airport
What more do you want?
I did not check out the pool but I bet it was nice since you were in Guam

Stayed: March 2018
palmridgeinn, Manager at Palmridge Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 9 April 2018

Hafa Adai,

It was indeed a pleasure to be of service to you during your short stop in Guam.
Looking forward in welcoming you back.

Reviewed 18 February 2018

Location is towards the back of the airport but a taxi ride will take about 15 min and 5+ miles because you have to loop all the way back around to the hotel. It's in an industrial area without much around, so a car is definitely recommended. It was the better looking choice out of 3 after we were stranded at the airport due to flight issues.

Rooms are pretty small and quite old, but seems to be clean enough. I think this use to be a Days Inn, as it had some Days Inn labels somewhere around the room, so imagine a Days Inn/Motel 6 type but about 30+ years old.

Not recommended for vacationers as it's nowhere near the beach. You can get at least close to beach side for just a little more.

• Stayed: February 2018, travelled as a couple
palmridgeinn, Manager at Palmridge Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 20 February 2018

Thank you for your review, we appreciate you staying with us,

Safe travels!

Palmridge Inn

Reviewed 9 November 2017

from the smiles of the front desk to the amazing service of the housekeeping staff, the palmridge was definitely one of the better smaller hotels ive stayed at. special thanks to nicole, julien, ed, and kevin for being friendly even when coming back to the hotel at such a late time. wish there were more things to do in or around the hotel, will be back soon

Room Tip: get a room that has a balcony, definitely helps if you're a smoker
  • Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family
palmridgeinn, Manager at Palmridge Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 23 November 2017

Hafa Adai,

It was a pleasure to be of service to you. Thank you, and looking forward to welcoming you back.

Reviewed 21 October 2017 via mobile

I had the best service. I always had smiles from the front desk especially from Julian and Kevin. Housekeep Kora was very nice to my friends and I. It was very comfortable and I felt very at home. I enjoyed my stay here.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled with friends
palmridgeinn, Manager at Palmridge Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 23 October 2017

Hafa Adai Mebric,

It was a pleasure to be of service to you and your friends. I would surely share your comment to our colleagues. Looking forward in welcoming you and your friends again in the future. Thank you.

sincerely,