“Perfect location, beautiful views!”
other travellers have booked this property
Professionally Appointed Sunset From My Private Lanai
Relax With A Flat Screen TV
Upgraded Bathroom
Check Out The Bamboo Floors
Our HUGE sundeck!
Another shot of our huge sundeck
View From Sundecks
Our Beautifully Landscaped Grounds
Relaxing Pool And Lounge Areas
Rainbow From My Lanai
Whale Watching From My Lanai
BBQ area
Farmers Market Nearby
Sea Turtles Galore!
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Excellent - based on 17 reviews

Reviews from our community

Any
Passenger...
“Perfect location, beautiful views!”
Reviewed 20 May 2018 for a stay in May 2018

We stayed at Kristin’s condo in Hale Ono Loa May 6-18,2018. It lived up to the description and reviews. Perfect location away from the Hi rises and crowds but close enough to be able to walk to our favorite take out place, The Fish Market. We enjoyed fresh fish plates and great ahi sandwiches on our lanai with great Dining views. The condo was comfortable and worked great for us. It is just far enough south from the Napili area that you do not get as much rain as they do, but close enough to be able to enjoy the beauty of that area and the Kapalua trail . We also liked the beach walk in Kaanapali and were able to park in the beach access lots for that . Great snorkeling at Airport beach. Turtles on view at the condo esp at high tide as the tides come in. We saw at least 10 one afternoon! It was a wonderful Maui vacation! Thanks Kristin for sharing your place! Mahalo!

Stockton, California
Reviewed 25 August 2017 for a stay in August 2017
people found this review helpful

Pisces45
Ontario, Canada
“Peaceful, Relaxing......Paradise!”
Reviewed 18 April 2017 for a stay in March 2017
person found this review helpful

We used this spacious, beautifully decorated condo as our home for two weeks. Kristin made the entire booking experience very easy, answering all of our emails within hours.
Hale Ono loa is just minutes north of the busy tourist area, minutes from stores and beautiful beaches and is the perfect starting point for daily beach and road trips.
After returning from our outings, we enjoyed relaxing dinners on Kristin's lanai watching the amazing sunsets, the ocean and the whales. Most evenings we watched the sea turtles feeding directly in front of the building.
You will only need groceries and your clothing as everything else is already there.
I highly recommend Kristin's home in Maui, clean, spacious and comfortable, as a place to relax and enjoy the sites of paradise.
Thank you Kristin for sharing your home with us.
W&R

Rose R
“A place to enjoy rest and relaxation”
Reviewed 25 August 2016 for a stay in August 2016
person found this review helpful

This was a wonderful place to enjoy a short summer vacation. The location is perfect: close to restaurants and grocery stores, shopping, and an easy trip to Lahaina. I loved how homey the place was, and felt welcomed the moment I walked in. It was great to have a pool and access to the ocean. The view is incredible, and it was a highlight of each evening to sit out on the balcony and relax after diving and being out all day. There was everything I needed to make my time there enjoyable. I definitely hope to stay again sometime!

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
hppycmpr3...
La Quinta, CA
“Good bargain on a quiet condo on the beach”
Reviewed 3 August 2016 for a stay in July 2016

Found online and found the owner to be very helpful as we had to change days and then add two days. Condo is great for two adults maybe a child but too small to share with a second couple close to local market with a farmers market three times a week. Very close to Napili beach and a short drive to Kanaapali which had the best snorkeling we found during our stay.

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing