“Wonderful getaway”
Your California King Bed
Your Kitchen
Your New Comfy Sofa Bed
Your Flat Screen Tv and dining area
Your private lanai for private dining
Large Comfy Old Hawaiin Lanai Chairs
Your New Corian Counter top/sink and all Tile Shower
A Walk through the property gardens
The beautiful pool
A Rainbow from Your Lanai
Your path to the beach
Where you can snorkel with the fish
and swim with the turtles
or kayak in the bay
or paddle board
Hike the pristine rain forest
golf the PGA at Kapalua
Ride with Ironwoods Ranch
End your day with a sunset
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Jessica C
Twinsburg, Ohio, United States
“Wonderful getaway”
Reviewed 22 August 2014 for a stay in July 2014

I had a wonderful time in these condos. They are so clean and beautiful. The sheets and towels are pristine and soft. The condo overlooks a garden and is wonderful to wake up to. The kitchen appliances are all up to date with so much to choose from.the best was on the humid days I could turn on the ac and it was such an amazing feature. I had a wonderful time.

Travelling group: Extended Family
1 Sep 2014
Happy you had a grand time and enjoyed all the amenities you found in #23 Under the Sea. Looking forward to your return.
Jackculle...
“My romantic stay with my lovely wife”
Reviewed 20 August 2014 for a stay in July 2014

My stay was marvelious! The rooms where gourgiously decorated. I grabed a chair from the balcony went across the street to the most beutiful beach on maui. The owner even reconmended the delicious and affordable restaurants. My dear Carroll of 7 years and i had the most wonderful anniversary.

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
23 Aug 2014
Happy you had this wonderful anniversary! Yes the convenience of the napili bay just 50 giant steps down the path is a plus. Looking forward to your return!
93Petra
San Diego, California
“Loved our stay in Paradise”
Reviewed 12 June 2014 for a stay in May 2014

We absolutely loved our stay in Unit #23. It was homey, clean and well equipped with everything we needed for our stay minus the groceries. We ate in all but one meal, and had everything we needed. The Complex also has a nice pool and on site laundry. The unit itself has a keyless entry which turned out to be such an extra convenience. No chance of getting locked out or losing the key.
The location is outstanding. The best beaches are so close, you would not really need a car for beach days. Napili, Kapalua and Napili Pt. had AMAZING snorkeling and Turtles galore. We did do quite a bit of exploring via car, but quickly came to the conclusion that we had in fact picked the perfect place for us, with the best beaches right where we were. The owner is accessible, and accommodating, and gives a list of the best local activities and restaurants near by. I would go back and recommend this place in a heart beat. It is perfect for low maintenance folks who aren't the "room service" type.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: location
Liked least: nothing
Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Your age range 35-49
Friends getaway Older travelers
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
19 Jun 2014
So glad you enjoyed my condo as I do take pride in the personal attention I give my condo and my guests.
591Happy
Milwaukee, Wisconsin
“Great time at the condo under the sea”
Reviewed 31 May 2014 for a stay in May 2014

The cond was a great place. I was clean and comfortable. We enjoyed the condo being so close to the beach without actually being on the beach. We were a short drive to many restaurants and shopping. You do need a car to get arount the island. tho

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: the beach and turtles feeding at night
Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Friends getaway Older travelers
Large groups
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
WA
Reviewed 21 April 2014 for a stay in April 2014

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
Check-in / front desk Service
Would I recommend this holiday rental to my best friend?
A romantic getaway Rugged travelers
21 Apr 2014
Cori, I am glad you had a grand time and yes, I do take personal interest in all my guests and pride myself on this attention to my guests. Looking forward to your return.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing