“FAVORITE VACAY SPOT!”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Any
Scenic763...
“FAVORITE VACAY SPOT!”
Reviewed 1 April 2018 for a stay in March 2018

Love love loved everything about this Kahana condo! I stayed here with my boyfriend for a quick trip. We needed to spend some time away from the craziness back in Honolulu, so we decided to fly over to Maui and as soon as we found this place-we booked it. It did not disappoint!

Alexis' condo is beautifully decorated, clean, comfortable, and there was so much to do. Her condo sits in a prime location and it's as beach front as it can get. Kahana Gateway Shopping Center is right behind the condo and Lahaina isn't too far away.

There are 2 pools, a jacuzzi, and tennis court with BBQ areas right by the water and by the pool. We were able to spend some quiet time and relax all day. It was beyond amazing. The sunsets were my favorite part. If I could have spent all my time at the condo, I would have.

I would highly recommend renting out Alexis' beautiful condo to anyone vacationing in Maui.

Thank you so much Alexis! We appreciate you.

Your age range 25-34
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Czarina V
“Beautiful weekend home away from home!”
Reviewed 25 March 2018 for a stay in March 2018

I am so happy we decided to stay here when my girl friends and I booked a quick getaway. It’s a beautiful condo in a beautiful location and is easily accessible. We felt right at home. There was so much for us to do especially since the beach was right across the street and the shopping center was behind us. The amenities of the condo itself were awesome, especially the lanai, pools, and outdoor grills. I loved that there was a washer/dryer in unit as well.

This 2 bedroom 1 bathroom condo was perfect for the four of us girls. We were able to relax and spend some quality time.

Alexis is a wonderful host and is very easy to reach when we had any questions and needed any recommendations.

I would definitely recommend staying here if you get the chance, whether it’s for a weekend or 2 weeks. It’s perfect for couples, small families, and even just a girls or guys trip.

Much mahalo to Alexis for accommodating my girls and I. A hui hou! We’ll be back!

Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing