Quinta dos Tres Rios(Parada de Gonta)
  • Restaurant
  • Pool
  • Room Service
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 3 December 2016

The hotel seems quiet new.
We stayed there because we had a wedding in Tondela. I stayed 3 nights in the Hotel.
I arrived from the bus station where, luckily, the station master called a taxi for me. Don't attempt to go by foot from the bus station, my friend did it, it is too far.
The staff of the hotel were really nice, everyone spoke English.
My room was very big, nice bed, nice shower. Only negative note, apparently none of the rooms had a minibar.
There is a pub/bar in the hotel, so you can by drinks from it. At 15 minutes walking distance, up on the hill, there is a Lidl, were we bought some snacks. For what I understood, the hotel doesn't serve food. In Tondela there are some restaurants, all around 15/20 minutes walking distance from this Hotel.
Breakfast was very good, great choice of sweet and savoury.
I enjoyed my stay and I will recommend this hotel, especially if you are traveling with a car.

• Stayed: August 2016, travelled with friends
Reviewed 18 October 2016 via mobile

This hotel was small but very clean. Spacious and staff was friendly. Nice pool. We didn't eat there as we just spent one night but everyone said the food was excellent. Beautiful town make sure you visit neighboring city of Viseu it was spectacular.
We did have to always say our room number when we ordered drinks at the bar wile sitting at the pool but that was ok. No outside guest at pool.

Stayed: August 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 29 September 2015 via mobile

I loved this hotel. We visited Tondela from Australia to attend a wedding. My daughters friend was marrying a Portuguese man. The wedding was incredible, but that's another story.
The reception staff were amazing!!!
They made us the best cocktails, stored my medications in there fridge (as there was no bar fridge- is this common in Europe?) ordered cabs for the wedding & etc etc etc
They were always smiling & happy.
Brekkie was fabulous! The hotel room was very roomy & the bathroom was big & warm. The view is incredible & I think every room must have a view by the way the hotel is set out. The little town itself is lovely. And there is the most fabulous bakery there. They even wrap it beautifully. Go every day & try something yummy!!!
Thanks
Michelle

Stayed: September 2015, travelled with family
Reviewed 8 September 2015

This a a beautiful hotel in a beautiful small city in the centre of Portugal. I have now been here a few times in the last three years and hope to get back there again in two weeks. Staff is very friendly, rooms very spacious and very clean. Great continental breakfast and beautiful swimming pool. Fantastic views of Caramulo mountains and serenity.
I travel a lot every year for business, to several countries. Although this is only a three star hotel, it is one of my preferred hotels that I visit when I come here on holiday.

Room Tip: Select the "new section" of the hotel for best rooms
  • Stayed: September 2015, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 29 April 2014 via mobile

Clean, efficient overnighter. The receptionist (lady) was fantastic. From assisting us with restaurant suggestions to making a wonderful coffee she was always delightful. The same cannot be said about the male receptionist which checked us out. I suggest this hotel if you cannot find better rural accommodation around.

Stayed: April 2014