Best Shore Trips - Private Tours Muscat - CLOSED

Reviewed 18 April 2013
Payal S
Jamshedpur, India
Perfect!

I had such fun time in Muscat. The service was great! Everything just seems perfect! Thank you... read more

Reviewed 30 March 2013
Jazz M
Malolos City

See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 2 July 2015

The place is just amazing with its own uniqueness and mystic experience. We really enjoyed visiting around with local friends who told us the history of the place and the fort and narrated awesome stories of the place and local palace. The fort is very old but repair work is always on as the job never gets completed.The best time to visit is during November to January.

2  Thank MYSTICALFORT
Reviewed 18 April 2013

This was our first visit to Muscat and the experience was really enriching. Muscat is an enticing mix of new and old and the service of the Best Shore Trips added greatly to our pleasures. We were treated like special guests and shown all the lovely attractions of the place. The grand mosque and the Sultan's Palace got added to the list of my favorite places. We would definitely recommend the place and service to all our friends and look forward in the near future to visit this place again.

1  Thank Payal S
Reviewed 30 March 2013

I had such fun time in Muscat. The service was great! Everything just seems perfect! Thank you Muscat!

1  Thank Jazz M
Reviewed 15 March 2013

This trip is definitely the easiest one I have ever had from the point of view of the organization. Basically, all I had to do was enjoy the travel and have fun (and it was a LOT of fun, the kind of trip to remember). I absolutely loved it because it was active and relaxing at the same time and I could escape routine for one day. Lovely insight into a different culture and a beautiful history! Warmly recommend these guys!

Reviewed 25 February 2013

The Muscat port shore trip was one of the the best vacation spots that I have ever visited, and I would love to go back and do it again! From the very first stop in Fanjah, all through the farm land and the incredible Wadi pools, everything about the trip was just so stunning and beautiful that it was almost difficult to take it all in. There were only two things that could have made this trip better; the first would be an included meal with the Muscat tour, and the second is going for at least two days instead of one!

1  Thank Ashley O
Reviewed 17 February 2013

Тhis was definitely a great experience for me and my girlfriend. Organization was phenomenal, especially we liked the rapid accommodation in a hotel, for many agencies is not a priority. Also the organization of visiting attractive locations was at the highest level followed by a guide.

Reviewed 5 February 2013

Thanks Best shore trips Muscat for the city tour you offer. Everything as arranged, No hesitation to recommend it to all of my friends when I am back

1  Thank franmores
Reviewed 4 February 2013

I would like to thank Best Shore trips for the unforgettable trip they arranged to me and my family at Muscat
Good company, Valuable price and highly recommended

1  Thank hassan S
Reviewed 22 November 2012

Muscat is auesome place for its scenic view.Its well planned city.Roads are so smooth tat u njoy drive.I love to go there again n again as my dear daughtre stays there wid her family.Luv u Muscat.

Reviewed 30 October 2012

Muscat, the capital of Oman is generally known as the Money Churning destination for the underdeveloped countries. We got to know of its natural beauty only after we joined a well organized trip by our travel agent.. The moment we landed at the airport, we were wonder-struck by its fort- like structure. The drive to the hotel along the coast line opened up unbelievably gorgeous sights of indescribable natural beauty. Instead of confronting barren desert, we came across glistening green and well-maintained hedges dotted with absolutely healthy flowers of different hues. Every bend and turn in the road revealed blue sea in its resplendent glory. The roads were immaculately clean and well maintained. The three fun- filled days we spent there were just not enough and I surely want to go again and for a longer time.

1  Thank sudershan s