Best Shore Trips - Private Tours Muscat - CLOSED
Review Highlights
Amazing Place with Uniqueness.

The place is just amazing with its own uniqueness and mystic experience. We really enjoyed visiting... read more

Reviewed 2 July 2015
MYSTICALFORT
Chennai (Madras), India
An overwhelming experience

This was our first visit to Muscat and the experience was really enriching. Muscat is an enticing... read more

Reviewed 18 April 2013
Payal S
Jamshedpur, India

See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 30 March 2013

I had such fun time in Muscat. The service was great! Everything just seems perfect! Thank you Muscat!

1  Thank Jazz M
Reviewed 15 March 2013

This trip is definitely the easiest one I have ever had from the point of view of the organization. Basically, all I had to do was enjoy the travel and have fun (and it was a LOT of fun, the kind of trip to remember). I absolutely loved it because it was active and relaxing at the same time and I could escape routine for one day. Lovely insight into a different culture and a beautiful history! Warmly recommend these guys!

Reviewed 25 February 2013

The Muscat port shore trip was one of the the best vacation spots that I have ever visited, and I would love to go back and do it again! From the very first stop in Fanjah, all through the farm land and the incredible Wadi pools, everything about the trip was just so stunning and beautiful that it was almost difficult to take it all in. There were only two things that could have made this trip better; the first would be an included meal with the Muscat tour, and the second is going for at least two days instead of one!

1  Thank Ashley O
Reviewed 17 February 2013

Тhis was definitely a great experience for me and my girlfriend. Organization was phenomenal, especially we liked the rapid accommodation in a hotel, for many agencies is not a priority. Also the organization of visiting attractive locations was at the highest level followed by a guide.

Reviewed 5 February 2013

Thanks Best shore trips Muscat for the city tour you offer. Everything as arranged, No hesitation to recommend it to all of my friends when I am back

1  Thank franmores