“Best trip EVER”

Best Shore Trips - Private Tours Muscat
More attraction details
Owner description: We mainly focus and experience from several years on organizing shore excursions for cruisers who ship dock in certain ports. We provide you the best shore excursion experts. Our expert makes your trip memorable who are local and familiar with the area your ship will dock, so your trip is more enjoyable and safer.
Reviewed 17 February 2013

Тhis was definitely a great experience for me and my girlfriend. Organization was phenomenal, especially we liked the rapid accommodation in a hotel, for many agencies is not a priority. Also the organization of visiting attractive locations was at the highest level followed by a guide.

Reviewed 5 February 2013

Thanks Best shore trips Muscat for the city tour you offer. Everything as arranged, No hesitation to recommend it to all of my friends when I am back

1  Thank franmores
Reviewed 4 February 2013

I would like to thank Best Shore trips for the unforgettable trip they arranged to me and my family at Muscat
Good company, Valuable price and highly recommended

1  Thank hassan S
Reviewed 22 November 2012

Muscat is auesome place for its scenic view.Its well planned city.Roads are so smooth tat u njoy drive.I love to go there again n again as my dear daughtre stays there wid her family.Luv u Muscat.

See more reviews
Reviewed 30 October 2012

Muscat, the capital of Oman is generally known as the Money Churning destination for the underdeveloped countries. We got to know of its natural beauty only after we joined a well organized trip by our travel agent.. The moment we landed at the airport, we were wonder-struck by its fort- like structure. The drive to the hotel along the coast line opened up unbelievably gorgeous sights of indescribable natural beauty. Instead of confronting barren desert, we came across glistening green and well-maintained hedges dotted with absolutely healthy flowers of different hues. Every bend and turn in the road revealed blue sea in its resplendent glory. The roads were immaculately clean and well maintained. The three fun- filled days we spent there were just not enough and I surely want to go again and for a longer time.

1  Thank sudershan s