“Good Chinese food! ”

Keiser Restaurant
Ranked #4 of 11 Restaurants in Leirvik
Cuisines: Chinese, Thai, Cafe
Reviewed 10 September 2017 via mobile

I've been here twice and enjoyed both of my visits equally. They have a great view, amazing food and my favorite; fried bananas ❤

Reviewed 3 September 2017 via mobile

Had a quick stop here for some take away. We received the food really fast, and got a lot of food for a relative cheap cost. The taste was ok, but a bit dull.

Reviewed 9 August 2017

chicken is dry as wood... food was not so warm.. I like a lot china food but I was dissapointed there..

Reviewed 18 April 2017

We come here with family, friends and with customers. Always god food and friendly service. We can recomment !

Reviewed 13 September 2016 via mobile

The food is exellent, the interior is a little bit "cold", not asian.
Not a place I would go in the evening for a date night, but it i very good for lunch and early dinner.