All reviewsclean roomsevian waterdelicious foodnice viewsurrounding hillsvelkesheetsswimmingsummerwellnessnaturepoolsenglish
Reviewed 7 November 2016

Modern, clean and comfortable hotel with delicious cuisine, intented for calm relaxation, resting, and wellness holidays.
All the personel are nice, helpful and friendly, doing their very best to make every guest feel good and comfortable. No problem getting an early check-in at no extra cost.
Room was very comfortable, clean and quit, there was also a bathrobe and slippers for access to wellness.
You can visit a pleasant cocktail bar with many kinds of cocktails and skillful bartenders who can advise you in choosing the right drink ;-)
Last but not least - it is a non-smoking hotel.

• Stayed: November 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 30 October 2016

I wanted to go there for a lunch with my family and small good clean dog, but the receptionist told me not to go to the restaurant with dog. I was very disappointed because I went there more then 8 times for whole weeks, paid lots of my money there and I can not do this. By the way, the hotel is worse year by year. The food choice, room service and so on. Well, this was my last visit. Thank you.

• Stayed: October 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 10 June 2016 via mobile

Got there mid week. No problem getting an early check in at no extra cost. Lanterna is a part of a 3 hotel 'complex' (inverted commas as hotels are couple of kilometers away). Staying in one does allow you to use the facilities in another.
Used spa only in our hotel and it is truly a relaxing experience. Had dinner included in room rate and must say it was very tasty. It was a set 4 course meal but every single dish was to our liking. After dinner had a couple of cocktails in hotel's cocktail bar, we were the only ones there so did not stay long. I can imagine though place being really good over the weekends or in the height of season.
Breakfast self service buffet with really good hot and cold selection with chef making speciala to order like ham and eggs, bacon and eggs or pancakes.
Altogether great place.

Stayed: June 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 23 August 2015

Lanterna is nice hotel, we`ve spent three days there during late summer holidays.

We had a SPA room with whirlpool which was nicely decorated and just of the good size for family with two kids. The whirlpool was good for the kids, although it got broken the first day of our visit but the staff took care of it quite quickly. In general the staff were very friendly and nothing we asked for was problem for them.

The SPA/pool in the hotel is rather small so to get some real fun you have to move to Hotel Horizon with the thermal salt water and awesome pools close by. It’s part of the chain so we haven’t had to pay anything for the entrance. This is a must visit if you`re staying in Karlovice and like water/swimming.

Lanterna is hotel of the good standard, don’t expect big luxury here, it’s not 5 stars but good 4. Do pay a visit to Vyhlidka restaurant, for us it was nice experience. Next time of our visit in Karlovice, I don’t think we`ll stay in Lanterna but will go to Horal, because kids simply loved it there. But in summary we had a good stay at this hotel and haven’t had problems or bad experience so can recommend it.

• Stayed: September 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 21 January 2015

Very nice hotel near skyareal. Ideal for winter. Perfect spa, clean rooms, very tasty restaurant, superiour reception services.
Sluzby opravdu na urovni, ty 4 hvezdy si to zaslouzi. Moc pekna mokra zona. Bazenek sice malinkatej, ale je mozno pouzit hotelovej bus a zajet si kousek na Horal na velkej termalni bazen. Kvalitni kuchyn. A fakt vstricnej perzonal.

Stayed: January 2015, travelled with friends