All reviews cakes renovated hotel one night spa center separate elevator jacuzzi lobby city wellness recomendation massage
Reviewed 6 December 2017

First of all the reception staff was very professional.
Room was very spacious - I especially liked the extra desk I could work on because very often I end up working in my bed with a laptop next to me since there are no surfaces I can put it on. Clean bathroom and also very clean.
Food is very nice (like in almost all 4* hotels I've been) - fresh fruit every day is something that I always look for.
Location is nice, but it was a little confusing until we found an entrance since there are big stairs that lead to nowhere (I suppose that it was sometimes the main entrance to the hotel and now it's closed).
I liked the sauna and the swimming pool, but the Jacuzzi smelled bad. Maybe there was a temporary problem with the cleaning, but I soon went out.

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled on business
Hotel_Izvor, Menadžer za odnose sa gostima at Hotel Sloboda, responded to this reviewResponded 7 December 2017

Dear Guest,

Thank you very much for such amassing review. We are very privileged and very pleased that you enjoyed your stay at hotel "SLOSBODA" and that we were able to meet your expectations.

We are hoping to have you as our guest many times in the future.

Hotel SLOBODA, Guest relations manager

Reviewed 12 September 2017 via mobile

Travelling through Serbia we stopped in Sabac for one night, but we stayed two, and if we had more time we would stay even more! Whole stay was perfect! From the moment we entered we were greeted with wonderful receptionist , with big smile and very helpful explaining everything about hotel and city. This hotel has everuthing we needed , we even didn't have to go out.. from great breakfast buffet, exceptional spa and wellness center, with saunas, big pool, jacuzzi, hot chairs, turkish bath, massages, great dinner and cakes to die for..And they have separate elevator to take you (in your robe)from your room to the spa center. Rooms are very spacious .I told all my friends about this hotel and their Love weekend specials:) and that this is hotel where Im gonna retire :) cant wait next year to go back ...

Stayed: June 2017, travelled as a couple
Hotel_Izvor, Menadžer za odnose sa gostima at Hotel Sloboda, responded to this reviewResponded 25 September 2017

Dear Guest,
Thank you very much for taking time to write such nice words about our hotel and our staff, it means a lot for our team in A hoteli group.
Thank you for visiting our Hotel Sloboda, we are very happy to hear you enjoyed, and even more happier to hear that you will be our dear guest next year too.

Best wishes,
Hotel SLOBODA, Guest relation manager

Reviewed 7 September 2017 via mobile

Hotel in the city center, offering good value for money. Breakfast was ok, a hotel spa is well worth a visit. The rooms are a bit small though, but clean and cosy. Parking is free of charge and everything within the city is within walking distance.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled on business

Dear Tadej,
Thank you for being our dear guest at Hotel Sloboda, we are very glad that you enjoyed visit.

Best wishes,
Hotel Sloboda, Guest relation manager

Reviewed 30 July 2017

Renovated, clean, located in the city center. with a parking space.Service is quick, polite, efficient. Great caffe, lots od diches and snaks. Good choice for a bussnes trips and congress tourism. Sweets in the caffe for every recomendation

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
Hotel_Izvor, Menadžer za odnose sa gostima at Hotel Sloboda, responded to this reviewResponded 8 August 2017

Dear Jasmina,

Thank you for this such a positive review. We are very glad that you are having compliments regarding our staff, service and wellness center.

We are hoping that you will be our guest many times in the future.

Hotel SLOBODA, Guest relations manager

Reviewed 14 June 2017

I didn't stay yet to this hotel, I think this is the biggest in the city and have 2 café which I tried. They are offering the local ingredient of the city which I find it authentic and fresh. The lobby also have relaxing atmosphere.

• Stayed: April 2017, travelled solo
Hotel_Izvor, Menadžer za odnose sa gostima at Hotel Sloboda, responded to this reviewResponded 14 June 2017

Thank you for posting this nice review. We are pleased that you like atmosphere and service in our cafe and lobby bar, as well. We are hoping that you will stay in hotel Sloboda as a guest and looking forward to opportunity to show you our full service.

Hotel SLOBODA, Guest relation manager