“Nice lunch on a Sunday afternoon”
Review of Fontanabuona

Fontanabuona
Price range: USD 28 - USD 40
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 1 August 2017

This restaurant serves great food from the region. The kitchen, staff and service acting very efficient and steady. Everything works perfectly.
I missed their soul in the diningroom and in the food. But I had the smoothest pasta ever and it tasted lovely!

Date of visit: July 2017

Reviewed 1 November 2016

With out a doubt, Fontanbuona is the best restaurant in the Monferrato there is. I have been going to this area since childhood and have never found a better meal than here. The food is locally sourced and fresh. The cuisine is both innovative and traditional. The service is excellent. You can't go wrong here. The location is in the middle of a vineyard.

Date of visit: October 2016
Reviewed 18 June 2016

We were guided to this place by our hosts, a hidden house in a garden surrounded by fields and down small lanes in the country. The staff were very helpful and with the help our Italian hosts settled on antipasti, duck and beef mains, a shared desert and a very good bottle of local wine.
The food can only be described as some of the best we have eaten anywhere and we would have no hesitation returning and recommending this restaurant.

Date of visit: June 2016
2  Thank SuandChris
Reviewed 19 May 2015 via mobile

Why this place doesn't have Michelin stars I really don't understand. Awesome food, lovely place. Perfect. Just do it if you have the opportunity

2  Thank XIA99
Reviewed 24 July 2014

I have been to FontanaBuona a few years ago and remembered it fondly especially for their agnolotti. I just recently went back for a lunch and I must say they did not disappoint. Their food was delicious and their agnolotti still as good. The service is very friendly and the atmoshpere warm. I hope to come back and try more dishes as well as eat more agnolotti :)
I was there with my two children and felt very welcome and they make great pasta for the little ones as well.

Date of visit: June 2014