If you decide for a more expensive hotel at the beach you want beach .
- 200 m to go from the bungalow to the beach
- just a lot of walls around you , walking between a labyrinth of grey walls to get to anywhere
- if you ask for water you have to go back to your room and bring empty bottles, even if your leg is obviously hurt , provide just 250ml bottels
- it is not possible to cancel the breakfast because of severe sickness , no flexibility at all because booking over Agoda , breakfast 10€!!!!!!
- the pool at the reception closes at 6 pm. That means walking 200m to the other pool...
- extremly loud around , bad singers with guitar , dogs , rooster, etc
- expensive food and drinks , taxes of 20% not! Included
- helpful stuff and manager who enforces customers to write positive on TripAdvisor, ... poor for a resort like this.
- any time you use the internet you have to subscribe again and again with user and password.
- the ac stays on 16degree Celsius. It is not possible to put temp up
+ the villa is beautiful the shower a little bit rotten, a small paradise prison with a door into the labyrinth of walls More
- Free Parking
- Room Service