Lowest prices for your stay
USD 85
Free cancellation until 26/06/21
Reserve now, pay at stay
USD 85
Free cancellation until 27/06/21
FindHotel
USD 64
Hotels.comUSD 85
Lol.travel
PricelineUSD 81
All reviews natai beach garden terrace room free shuttle mango resort spa massage paradise stretch
Selected filters
Reviewed 21 March 2016 via mobile

Nice beach, but water not clear. Snorkeling even cant see fishes. And snorkeling tools are not in well status.

Resort rooms hardwares can be maintenance in a better way, i stayed at Beach House and Pool Terrace room for my 4 days trip. As pool terrace room was repairing while we check in on first day so we've got upgrade room.
Beach house hot water is not stable; wooden bed has tiny insects.
Deck from balcony of pool terrace room need maintenance, especially a bit danger for child.
Room amenities for both type rooms was not full equipped. No razor and comb for my rooms and my friend got it. Housekeep service was not as expected, fruit is not sending everyday and portion not same. My friend got no fruit plate but we received a full one. And Its a bit too late (around 4pm) to make up room.
Food at beachside restaurant (I forgot the name but start with "L" ) was good and tasty and price nearly same as Hong Kong, so it was a bit pricy.
Natai restaurant's buffet was just soso and food variety was not much. But a la carte was fine. The set dinner was good.
Beverage price is high. Suggest to buy beer and soft drink at the souvenir shop at lobby, it doesn't charge vat.
Staffs english level can be improved. But they are friendly and polite. Only one of bell-attendant looking for tips which he helped to pick luggage and stay at our room to introduce the room until we paid him tips. And on our check out date, he ring our room and asked for pick luggage to lobby which we haven't request to.

Overall, view and beach was good and pretty. Staffs are friendly and try to help for any problem. Privacy and quiet.
As everything has both sides, we are satisfied with the stay but the hotel can do better.

Date of stay: March 2016
Trip type: Travelled with friends
Kritchawat K, General Manager at Natai Beach Resort & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 25 March 2016

Dear Lars V.

On behalf of all from management team, we would like to thank you for taking the time to review on tripadvisor following your recent stay at Natai Beach Resort & Spa. We are striving for excellence in all areas of the hotel, and as guest satisfaction is of paramount importance to us. We are delighted to learn that you enjoyed your stay with us. Your kind remarks regarding our staff and services are received with we will be seriously improved and have been conveyed to all Department Heads concerned.
It is always gratifying to know that we have been able to please our guests and we all look forward to the pleasure of welcoming you again soon.

Reviewed 13 March 2016 via mobile

I was looking for a few days to relax by the beach in Phuket area and after roaming TA reviews for days I finally came to book into Natai Beach Resort & Spa. Upfront: no, the place is not brand new and if you look for real 5* luxury you probably want to look somewhere else - and have to adjust your budget substantially.
But anyway, I booked the pickup service from the airport for a 1.000 BHT which is not cheap but for Phuket not totally unreasonable either - and it worked out perfectly well. There was welcome drinks and a well organized check in. I arrived around 13:00 and the room - a spacious split level gallery style room on the top floor of one of the older buildings - was ready to move in. The room is nice with wooden floors, two bathrooms and a terrace facing the pool area - but far enough from it and with trees in front of it to give you some privacy. I even have a bit of a seaview over the treetops from my bed. The place has all the amenities you would expect from this hotel category. TV on every floor, Minibar, safe, all the toiletteries, large towels a.s.o. There is little flaws here and there. Eg I dont seem to be able to regulate the aircon - so its either On in freezing mode - or Off. Which doesnt bother me because I just open the door if its too cool. The WiFi in the room is a bit weak - but it works well enough most of the time. The showerpressure could be stronger...but really, do I care? Well, you can see the +10 years the resort already has. Breakfast is good, fresh pastries including croissants, an egg station, plenty of fresh fruit, someting for every taste and nationality. Talking about nationalities: at the moment (March 2016) it seems at least 50% Russian, the rest is Chinese and a few Europeans from the UK, Scandinavia and Germany (including myself). Its quite a lot of families - also with little kids. Its no problem to avoid all of it though most of the time because the place is big enough. The restaurants are not exceptional but good if you tell them exactly what you want - but of course food and drinks are a lot more expensive than outside the resort. Considering the roomrate they got to make up for the turnover somewhere, dont they? And be prepared for servicecharge and tax adding at least another 17% to your bill (which I find a very disturbing custom, the shown prices should always include all charges - unfortunately this seems to be common all over the place) . However, I found two local restaurants only a 100m away to the north, one by the road/river, the other right on the beach for half the price and a decent quality.

The staff - as most of the time In Thailand - is very friendly and trying to accomodate every wish. However, you need to tell them (in a friendly way of course!) because they dont read it from your lips most of the time. Some are really good, others lack training or seem to be a bit exhausted (which they probably are considering theire working hours) - but a smile will usually buy you whatever you want.

A funny detail at last: my bathroom is overlooking the neighbouring ultra luxury Iniala Beach House (Resort) which won several design awards and commands a pricetag of 1.000€ upwards a night. I havent seen the inside yet but Im sure its fantastic. Of course you cant compare the two but anyway, considering the pricedifference I pay here only 20m away I feel the Natai Beach Resort & Spa is awsome value for money!

Date of stay: March 2016
Trip type: Travelled solo
1  Thank LarsVielfrass
Kritchawat K, General Manager at Natai Beach Resort & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 29 March 2016

Dear Lars V.

Reviewed 3 March 2016

Awesome. Contemporary, luxurious and quiet. If you want a quiet relaxing vacation with great service this is the place. Nice rooms, clean property and you can't beat the pool bar. I would definitely stay there again.

• Trip type: Travelled with friends
1  Thank Foday K

Dear Valued Guest,

On behalf of all from management team, we would like to thank you for taking the time to review on triapvisor following your recent stay at Natai Beach Resort & Spa.
We are striving for excellence in all areas of the resort, and as guest satisfaction is of paramount importance to us, we are most grateful to you for reviewing our resort.

We are delighted to learn that you enjoyed your stay with us. Your kind remarks regarding our services are received with great pleasure and have been conveyed to all Department Heads concerned. These will certainly serve as encouragement for us to continue improving the standard of our services.

Yours sincerely,

Reviewed 28 February 2016 via mobile

I booked two deluxe rooms in this hotel three months prior to our travel dates. On arrival we got disappointed straight away, although i booked the rooms in the same transaction they checked us in the rooms that were in different parts of the hotel (as far away as possible) plus we have been told that it is our fault that we didn't indicate it in our booking forms. Well it's kind of obvious, don't you think? We have been assured that they will move us closer as soon as they will have room available, which never happened. The room my parents got was nice and spacious, on contrary me and my partner got disappointed again, the room was smaller close to the bar (noisy music till 12am I couldn't go to sleep) and the only Place where you can get wifi was balcony. By the end of our stay the room was getting cleaned after 4pm and every day we were getting less and less complimentary water (started from 6 bottles a day and dropped to 2) when we asked staff for the water they we trying to sell us one for 60baht. The hotel is far away from all the Phuket attractions, so the two ways to get out is taxi which is pricey and shuttle busses, well don't even worry about the shuttle busses - all booked two weeks ahead! The fitness centre available is not too big but has everything you need, however doesn't operate on the working hours indicated, my dad went there at 8pm and it was closed already although it should be open till 10pm. In the morning you need to turn on the equipment yourself. From the 2 restaurants available Leelavadee has better food options. However a bit pricey, most of the time we were catching a taxi to klok kloi seafood restaurant which was cheaper and much tastier. The only thing I enjoyed about this hotel was the beach: clean water, not too many people and some reefs where you could snorkel. However on the last day of our stay my towel magically disappeared from the sunbed I was using and all my stuff including phone was on sand, so much for the private beach. I thought the shut down service was a nice touch, when hotel staff members come in to prep the bed and light the aroma lamp, they also leave little souvenir. But overall not impressed, not a five star experience they promised.

Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank Anna V
Kritchawat K, General Manager at Natai Beach Resort & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 29 February 2016

Dear Anna V.

Please accept our honest apologies regarding the mishaps you experienced during your stay.

On behalf of the Management team, we would like to thank you for value comments following your recent stay at Natai Beach Resort & Spa. As guest satisfaction is of paramount importance to us your comments are highly valued in our efforts to strive for excellence in all areas of the hotel.

We are very sorry to learn that you found several matters unsatisfactory, and would like to assure you that appropriate action has been taken to remedy, where necessary, the problems which you have highlighted.

We would like to sincerely apologize for the inconvenience experienced.

As our guests are of the utmost importance to our future success, we hope that we will have the opportunity to welcome you back on your next holiday to show you that we have listened and improved the areas conveyed from your comments.

Reviewed 27 February 2016

We had a fantastic time here. The hotel is fabulous, really lovely. Staff are brilliant. Without going into detail, we had lots of big delays getting to phuket and the hotel, having to get in touch with the hotel a few times to push back our transfer time. The staff were so helpful and really concerned about our wellbeing, which was very nice. They told us to ring if we needed any help and when we finally got to Phuket airport our transfer was there waiting for us. Definitely worth booking it though the hotel for ease. Check in was quick and easy with a refreshing towel and cold drink provided. We had booked a plunge pool room which I'd recommend and we were not disappointed. We did use the main pool as well but it was nice having our own pool when we wanted to be by ourselves. Food is lovely, yes it's a bit more expensive than a normal resort but still reasonably priced. Breakfast had lots and lots of choices. Happy hour at the pool bar is a must! The beach is amazing. The hotel grounds are fab. The room has everything needed: bath rides, huge bath, slippers, beach towels & bag, flash light, umbrellas and lots more. Ignore any bad reviews, I did and I wasn't disappointed. We will be back next year!

Room tip: Plunge pool or a beach front villa is a must.
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
2  Thank Ilove2travel8373

Dear Ilove2travel8373

On behalf of the Management team, we would like to thank you for taking the time to reviews on tripadvisor following your recent stay at Natai Beach Resort & Spa.

We are delighted to learn that you enjoyed your stay with us. Your kind remarks regarding our staff and services are received with great pleasure and have been conveyed to all Department Heads concerned. These will certainly serve as encouragement for us to continue improving the standard of our services.

Yours sincerely,