Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 7 September 2016

I stayed here 4 years ago, so I can't give a current appraisal of the quality of the accommodation (though four years ago it was clean, basic and good value for money). My review is about the quality of the food and the service. I had lunch here a few weeks ago and really enjoyed the $10 lunch special - chicken tenders, chips and salad for $10. From order to service took about 10 minutes and it was a simple delicious lunch. I had dinner there the following night as part of a party of four. It took an hour for the food to arrive. Other people who ordered after our party received their food long before we did. An inquiry with one of the bar staff saw the food arrive about 10 minutes later - no apology from anyone. My meal was fine - large, tasty and good value for money. One of our party ordered bangers and mash for $18 and received a huge plate of chips with a couple of sausages on top. No mash and no gravy. So the food and service varied between excellent and poor.

Date of stay: August 2016
Trip type: Travelled with friends
1  Thank Boyd J
Reviewed 31 March 2016

The New Royal Hotel Motel offers basic but very clean and tidy accommodation and is located just across from The Cobb & Co Changing Station. The hosts are very friendly and offer not only great value accommodation but also beautiful meals at the hotel.

My husband & I stayed Saturday 26 March 2016 our room had a carport, some don't. The room was very spacious, clean, tidy, had a huge bathroom, comfy bed and all we needed for our overnight stay & at $105 a night was excellent value!

For tea we enjoyed a beautiful meal each at the hotel.Chicken Parmigiana Surat Style topped with bacon, prawns & cheese sauce, served with chips & salad (just beautiful). Would definitely recommend you drop in for a meal or stay the night when in Surat.

Date of stay: March 2016