“Stable Cottages Fitling”
other travellers have booked this property
Kitchen Bathroom
Bedroom
Hallway
Lounge
Lounge
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Jazzpep
Marlborough, United Kingdom
“Stable Cottages Fitling”
Reviewed 5 December 2017 for a stay in December 2017

A wounderful place to stay, peaceful and very inviting,the owner’s are very helpful, this is the first time we have hired a Cottage we will most definitely be returning when visiting family.

susan s
York, United Kingdom
“Excellant accommodation in a very peaceful setting”
Reviewed 16 September 2017 for a stay in September 2017

Lovely location in the countryside. Cottage excellant, all amenities you need for a quiet getaway yet close to Hornsea, 30mins, Withernsea 25mins. I stayed with my dog Sam and have just had a great time, plenty of areas for walking. Simon really made me feel welcome. Would definitely go back.

paula b
“Relaxing break in lovely surroundings”
Reviewed 10 August 2017 for a stay in August 2017

Lovely quiet location, convenient for trips to the beach, visiting Hull, Beverley and nearby Burton Constable. Great accommodation, with everything we needed for our short stay. Simon the owner was very friendly and helpful- and made us feel very welcome

we thoroughly enjoyed our stay and will be back!

robbo6791
Basildon, United Kingdom
“Excellent!!”
Reviewed 13 April 2017 for a stay in April 2017

Perfect little cottage for our needs! My son and our dog stayed for 2 nights. Plenty of room, beautiful and quiet setting. Couldn't ask for more, we will definitely be back !

Helen T
“Pet Friendly Peace”
Reviewed 14 March 2017 for a stay in December 2016

Tucked away in the countryside; this hidden gem gave me and my two dogs some much needed peace and quiet after a hectic Christmas.
The cottage is tucked away around the back of the owner's property so finding it proved a challenge. However, after taking a couple of wrong turns on the way; I called the owner Simon who was exceptionally helpful and friendly. He gave me step by step directions and waited at the front of the house to guide me to the right place.
The accommodation was spacious, warm and well equipped. The wi-fi signal wasn't great but I went to get away from all of that so it didn't worry me in the slightest.
The owner very kindly allowed us to walk in his paddock which is adjacent to the property and allowed us to set up a telescope and gaze at the night sky one particularly clear night.
If you are looking to get away from the hustle and bustle of everyday life, relax in the countryside and it not cost you the earth, then this property has to be high on your list.

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing