“A true and rare find”

La Lepre Ristorante
Reserve with
La Lepre Ristorante is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Price range: USD 46 - USD 81
Cuisines: Italian, Mediterranean, Wine Bar
Good for: Romantic
Dining options: After-hours, Private Dining, Reservations
Description: Restaurant "La Lepre" is over thirty years synonymous of class and elegance. Our ​​refined cuisine offers high-quality meat and fresh fish to taste even raw. We look forward to a romantic dinner, business lunch or for an aperitif at our wine bar where you can find a selection of over 450 wines.
Reviewed 9 August 2018 via mobile

We wanted something extra special on our last night in Desenzano and brought our two young sons with us (as you do on holiday when there is no babysitter). We enjoyed the six course surprise menu, so tasty and fresh with all it’s vibrant flavours, which we learnt were locally and organically produced (some from the owner’s backyard). Our sons got a royal treatment as the owner tailor-made simpler dishes for them. We cannot recommend it enough. Dear Michelin Organization thingy, if you could also give an extra star to the attentive, passionate and wonderful owner and staff, this whole star game would kick into another dimension.
One Love from Iceland

Reviewed 6 August 2018 via mobile

Just finished an amazing meal at the Le Lepre Ristorante. The food, the service and everything in between has been perfect! Went for the blind 6 course menu- recommended!!
Definitely coming again on our next trip!

1  Thank Áslaug L
LepreStaff, Responsabile relazioni pubbliche at La Lepre Ristorante, responded to this reviewResponded 6 August 2018

You are a beautiful family and you "just" deserve all the best in your life.
We have been very happy to share this wonderfull time with all of you and we are looking forward to see you soon!

The best wishes from all of us
LA LEPRE RISTORANTE
Desenzano del Garda

Reviewed 5 August 2018 via mobile

I found this restaurant on the Michelin Guide website, not wanting to visit a tourist trap on the water-front. It was off the beaten path, up a small winding road - and I actually managed to walk past it! A great tell of a local place. The restaurant is beautiful, white table-cloths, olive oil for sale on the table, charm around every corner. I went for the tasting menu - something that says ‘this is us, this is the chef’ - and it was a gastronomic triumph. Dry ice flooded the table, oyster sauce was poured from a great height, and flavours leapt off of the plate in a way I’d never have expected (Tuna and watermelon? Who’d have thought?) The hospitality I received was outstanding. A charming host/ manageress found me my table and checked in on me several times, seeming genuinely interested in my book. A young waiter from Prague treated me like I was a guest in his house, and a male manager clocked that I was a foodie, and gave me great advice on how to attack the dishes. This is just a perfect, local restaurant that deserves the star it’s clearly going for. Thanks for having me!

Reviewed 4 August 2018

We had a wonderful lunch on a boiling hot day in this restaurant.
Worthy of a Michelin star. Amazing food and perfect service. It was a pity that due to the heat we couldn’t try more of their menu. Well worth a visit.

Reviewed 16 July 2018 via mobile

Brought the family, 2 kids, and we loved this restaurant. A bit off, but fantastic atmosphere and great and very friendly service combined with very good food.

LepreStaff, Proprietario at La Lepre Ristorante, responded to this reviewResponded 17 July 2018

Many thank's for this wonderful review. You are a beautiful family and it has been a pleasure to have you here.
See you on your next visit to Garda Lake.
Best regards and take good care of you all.

From all the Staff