“Kindly attention from owner, good price, location, very clean”
Review of Hotel I Graniti

Hotel I Graniti
Ranked #4 of 33 Hotels in Villasimius
Reviewed 20 October 2014

it is located in the heart of Villasimius, 3 min by car to the sea, 15 min by walk. the hotel very very clean. the staff always try to help you-suggest a nice restaurant, beach an so on. you get even owners mom's baked cake at the breakfast. free wifi in all hotel

Room Tip: take rooms from the second floor, because everybody walks through your doors and eat breakfast near...
  • Stayed: October 2014, travelled with friends
1  Thank Holis1

Reviewed 20 October 2014 via mobile

I stayed in Marco's hotel one night only, but it was long enough to enjoy delicious breakfast and nice conversation with the owner. Good value for money: pretty new,clean and well equipped room, very good internet connection. Great stuff!:)

Stayed: October 2014, travelled with friends
1  Thank kingajelen
Reviewed 27 September 2014 via mobile

We stayed at I Graniti after looking at trip advisor reviews. We have previously stayed at 4 & 5 star hotels, but the starred hotels at Villasimius received poor reviews, so I took the plunge to go 3 Star with the No.1 reviewed hotel.
I am so glad we did. Marco the owner, can be proud of his staff and the hotel he provides. Nothing was too much trouble. Emphasis is placed on everything being perfect for your stay. We stayed in the suite and being honest, the photos of the bathroom didn't do it justice but it was perfectly appointed and the shower was great. The room was spotlessly clean. A big thank you to the room service. Brilliant all week. Breakfast was continental with the highlight being Marco's mothers homemade cakes. He is rightly proud of these. She is a great baker and I succumbed every morn.
Camilla deserves a mention. Great welcome and so lovely. She worked tirelessly all week looking after us. She recommended great restaurants and ensured we were booked in every night. I cannot emphasise enough though, that all the staff are brilliant and cannot do enough. Chairs and brollies for the beach, just ask. Nothing is too much trouble.
Thank you Marco and you lovely wife for making us so welcome. Keep doing what you're doing it's great service. Cannot recommend it enough.

Stayed: September 2014, travelled as a couple
4  Thank Kelfielddegsy
Reviewed 17 September 2014

I can't recommend this hotel enough. Marco and his small team of staff are so kind and thoughtful, and go to every effort to make sure that guests are looked after. The hotel is small and well laid out, with a courtyard at the front where breakfast is served, though you can also eat inside. Rooms are attractively decorated and spotlessly clean. Comfortable bed and well equipped bathroom. We had an economy room on the ground floor, but it was a good size and had everything we needed. Breakfasts are great, with plenty of choice including fresh fruit, cereal, yogurts, rolls, cheese and meat, pastries and, best of all, cake made by Marco's mum. You can also get espresso or cappuccino. Staff provide a map of the town on arrival and give recommendations for beaches and restaurants and are happy to make dinner reservations or arrange transport to beaches. Everyone was friendly and helpful during our stay, particularly Marco and Camilla on reception. Marco organised a transfer to the airport so that we could catch our flight and made sure that everything went smoothly. The hotel is centrally located and within easy reach of everywhere you'd need to go in Villasimius, but on a side road so was quiet. It was about a 20 minute walk to the beach, but there was also a shuttle bus if you don't have a car. We had a wonderful relaxing holiday in Villasimius and would love to return to Hotel I Graniti

• Stayed: September 2014, travelled as a couple
2  Thank stix80
Reviewed 3 September 2014

I would like to thank to Marco (the owner) and all the staff (Natasha, Camilla, Erika and Massimo) for making our stay in Villasimius exceptional. Everybody was so friendly and helpful that we felt like being among old friends. Staff gave us plenty useful information about places to go, helped to book a table in restaurant, arranged transfers to beaches. We were welcomed with bottle of wine. Hotel I graniti is located in very centre of Villasimius, close to bus stop (bus from Cagliari), navette to beach, shops and restaurant. We stayed in spacious and clean room (decorated with Sardinian fabrics) with balcony. The highlight of stay were delicious fresh cakes baked by Marco's mum (last year she baked 500 cakes!). Fantastic place to stay!

Room Tip: I would recommend to pick a room with a balcony, so you can enjoy there glass of aromatic mirto
  • Stayed: August 2014, travelled as a couple