“Very Good Experience”

Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Romantic
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 21 September 2015

It was our last day and we wanted to go places where we had seen from the water when we were traveling back to Stresa from Locarno. First we went to Pallanzo then walked to gardens between Pallanzo and Intra visited amazing Villa Toranto then took a boat to Intra by the time we arrived we started feel hungry. We first tried one of the restaurants from trip advisor list and it looked closed then we checked the second one after we walked 15 min. from the port we arrived the restaurant. There were 2 different setting arragements . We chose inside . The waiter said either we could choose from menu or we can have the daily menu. It was porcini mushrom day so we decided to have mushrom salad fallowed steak with mushrom souse. The food was tasty service was good. We paid over 70 Euros. I think that was the best meal I had during Maggiore holiday.

2  Thank Yuksel W

Reviewed 26 August 2015

Lovely food and ambience plus 10% discount because of where we were staying. We visited this restaurant twice we liked it so much. Eat inside and outside. Outside was lovely and a bit warm inside for our taste but it was raining so had no choice. Patrizia was fantastic waitress, maybe owner and her laugh just kept making us smile. Second visit we order paella in advance which was amazing, meat, sausage, prawns mussels, chicken, clams-the works. The other 2 had filet with pink peppercorns, equally lovely. Great place. Hotel recommendation

2  Thank Penny D
Reviewed 16 August 2015

Very tastefull meals. Not a big selection but all were very happy with our choices. Lamb, duck and shrimp were just great. Elegant warm atmosphere. Friendly fast service. Not the cheapest place in the Verbania area, but very reasonable compared with Switzerland. Overall great dining experience.

1  Thank anvas
Reviewed 23 June 2015

We were visiting our friends in Intra and they took us to this wonderfull restaurant.
I chose two courses outside the menu, as an starter I had stuffed zucchini flowers. They were really really good. Then I had rissotto with gorgonzola and mushrooms. One of the best risottos I have ever eaten!! I'm speachless.
As an dessert I had chocolate moussecake (unfortunatelly I can't remember the name of the dessert) And it was also very very delicious!!
This was the Italian food I was waiting for my whole holiday!

1  Thank KaroliinaP
Reviewed 31 May 2015 via mobile

Food was great, server was very nice. Risotto was delicious as was the risotto with fish. Beautiful surroundings. Elegantly presented food

2  Thank R H