“Nice lunch place”

Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 17 July 2018 via mobile

We came late for lunch where most restaurants had closed, but got a friendly greeting and we were welcomed in. We had beautiful ham and melon, plus mozarella and tomato for starter. For second plate we had mussels, and they were very good in addition to be generous. A nice place to stay for lunch, close to the lake. No gluten-free alternatives, but I were told if I came with pasta, they could of course make me a gluten-free pasta meal, bolognese or carbonara etc.

Reviewed 4 July 2018 via mobile

My wife and I decided to give it a try since the restaurant was next door to our hotel. We had spend the entire day touring the lake islands. By end of day we were famished!

To begin with, it took the waiters 20 minutes to ask us what we desired for beverages along with a basket of bread. Then it took about an 1 hour and 15 minutes for my wife to receive her spaghetti with pomodoro dish; a dish that was very horrible. Over cooked and little spaghetti sauce. My swordfish dish was delivered 30 minutes after my wife received her spaghetti dish. The swordfish was mediocre at best. We happened to notice an elderly couple sitting next to us. And guess what? They were seriously complaining about how horrible their service was. Stay away from this place BIG TIME!

Reviewed 8 May 2018 via mobile

We had an excellent meal here: grilled sole done to perfection and very attentive service. During the meal there was a thunderstorm with heavy rain and high winds, tablecloths and bottles went flying!

The staff were amazing at getting all the guests and their food inside and carrying on serving, whilst others cleared up outside. At the end of the meal, it was raining stair rods so we asked for a taxi to take us the 3 minute walk to our hotel. We were told it would be €50 so we were thinking of just getting very wet .. as senior citizens running was not an option. The manager very kindly offered a member of staff to drive us the one minute drive .. we were so grateful. We would have given the place A***

BUT
when I called in next day to say renewed thanks, our waiter was quickly called by someone who was sweeping up outside and embarrassed me greatly by asking for €15 for the driver. I gave him €20 which he quickly pocketed without an offer of €5 change. I’m not sure this was the manager’s intention at the time of the offer, if it was it would have been nice to be told!

We might well have returned for another meal, but not now.
All said and done, the meal was great and the service very good.

Reviewed 21 April 2018 via mobile

We were attracted by the extensive pizza menu outside and went in to a very friendly welcome.

Great range of pizzas and many other dishes. My seafood pizza was delicious and my wife enjoyed a very tasty sea bass. A good range of wines available, with many desserts made this a really good meal.

Would definitely go there again.

Reviewed 21 September 2017

We dined twice here and were pleased each time. Good food, large portions especially the pizzas and not too expensive. Service was prompt and attentive although there was something
strange about paying the bill on our first visit. The card machine suddenly didn't work so we had to pay in cash. Okay on our second visit with a different waiter.and there have been no problems with our credit card statement.