“Our favourite place on Kronplatz”
Review of Gassl

Gassl
Ranked #6 of 17 Restaurants in Valdaora
Cuisines: Italian
Reviewed 7 September 2017

Every time we go to Kropnplatz we visit Gassl. The place is located on the bottom of red ski runs in Valdaora (Olang). Very good coffee, tiramisu, pizza with ricotta and spinach... Perfect place for apres ski.

Reviewed 5 March 2017

We only stay there for apres ski becuase the Gassl is directly located where the skiing area is ending - and have a perfect view over the whole area. service and drinks are OK - pricing likeit seems for this perfect place for apres ski .

Reviewed 26 February 2017 via mobile

I took a glass of champagne (€7.50) in the outside afterski bar.
It was flat, so I asked for another drink (apparently it was the only bottle).
To my surprise, the girl at the bar poured the wine back from my glass (I had already tasted it) into the bottle!
(Better drink bottled drinks in this place!)

Reviewed 20 February 2017 via mobile

we wanted to check if the pizza there will be better than pizza served on the top of the Kronplatz. We were not dissapointed. Pizza was even better that we though. Was great, delicious and served really fast. Thanks!

Reviewed 5 February 2017 via mobile

The food is really good, and for descent prices. Their burgers are huge, and pizzas were one of the best I've ever had.